...before building my underground bunker or rocket ship to Mars.
I'm suspecting his actions will be less extremist and more nuanced than what many people are expecting.
I think you're right. He now realizes he's over his head, so he's dialing it back. I suspect he will get almost none of his agenda done in four years. Obamacare is now only being "modified," the wall is now a partial fence and he's warming to NATO. Hmmm...I'm glad, but how do his supporters feel about it? I assume not all took him literally, but some probably did.
Forget nuance. That's an excuse for Wimps like Obama. Donald isn't a wimp. If he says he's going to build a wall and make Mexico pay for it, you can hold him to it. If he says he's going to "drain the swamp" and clean up Washington, be confident he'll do just that. If he says he's going to clear out the undocumented immigrants, bring the country together and "make America great again" it's only a matter of time before it happens. People are going to be winning so much, they'll be sick of winning.
Anything less would mean Donald Trump lied, or isn't the saviour the minority of people who voted for him were fooled into thinking he is. Clearly neither of those can be the case, because he's our best last hope. He is Thor! So nuance be damned. Whatever Donald promised is exactly what you can expect. Any doubt about that is un-American.
I don't know. I suppose we can assume he's Superman, the savior or Thor but they did sound pretty ignorant the first time it was suggested. I'm not so sure it sounds any different now.
Politicians make promises. Congress ensures that over the top promises can't come to fruition. Trump has a task ahead to do what is best for all people, not just a few.
Let's look a Trump's character
1. Build a walls, more police and troops.
2. Slow or no trade deals even though he personally dose trades with China a lot.
3. Hassles or ruin 23 million illegals or immigrants
4. Be hardest on ISIS, why not use nukes
5. Punish Abortionist, oppose gay marriage
6. Make America Great, high wage jobs, LoL.
1. Hard on the establishment and Bankers
2. Huge amount of personal revenges all over the map.
3. Great with pro wrestliers, Beauty contestant
4. Not good with race, sexism issues
5. Nature environment, Fu_k Em gays
1. Not a deep thinker
2. Bankrupts already his Corrupted bussiness
3. Get everyone tired of winning all the time.
4. Prove he dose not have small hands
5. Make the white House, all whites, kick out all women under a 9
1. Clowning around, telling racist jokes
2. Convincing people to build oversizeme building with his stamp name on it
3. Great at Bankruptcy and Divorces without being wiped out like most of us., planning on doing the same for America.
4. Good family ties glued by money
5. Did not punch Putin in the face and got Putin to like him. Great diplomacy in this case
I got 5 pros and 16 cons
Anyone else have a pro an con list on Trump?
Perhaps, as they say, to be King means to see things in a different way.
I hope that he does not allow himself to be led around by GOP apparatchiks, if he is willing to thwart at least some of their agenda, I will ride with him for a while.
Oprah may have said it best, to the effect that walking into that big White House, looking out at where you will be sworn in and realizing that the weight of the world is now on your shoulders, would humble any man. And she expects that Trump is no different. I suspect that she is right on both accounts.
In the natural we don't have any other choice except to wait and see, so that's the best decision. In the supernatural I'll be praying, believing and thanking Almighty God.
by Greensleeves Hubs10 months ago
So it's the final day. Let's be clear about the choice;Hillary Clinton is deeply unpopular. She may not be a nice person. There are so many negative reports about her, it is difficult to believe there is 'no smoke...
by Shanna5 years ago
I went out to start my car today and it wouldn't start. After eleven years, the battery finally died, and being the teen girl I am, I know very little about cars. I found a friend with jumper cables who's willing to...
by Stacie L18 months ago
Why Donald Trump trumps Donald DrumpfTrump’s German wine-growing ancestors were named Drumpf, according to journalist Gwenda Blair’s book “The Trumps: Three Generations That Built An Empire.” The family changed...
by donotfear6 years ago
Yep...it's true. I give great advice, encourage others, offer support, stay devoted, remain committed, work like hell (darn, I cussed) to sustain my committment, and say positive things. I write articles about...
by Jack Lee4 hours ago
It was very entertaining and the show was nicely done. My only complaint is the final question segment.Three of the final 5 questions were political in nature and the questions have no business in a talent and...
by theirishobserver.6 years ago
Donald Trump has launched a scathing attack on disgraced congressman Anthony Weiner, calling him a "psycho" and a "bad man" for lying about sending lewd pictures of himself on the internet.
Copyright © 2017 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.