More than either Clinton or Obama accomplished in eight years each ? That's sixteen years of democratic failed "leadership ". Now to be deemed politically wasted years ?
Obama accomplished the largest spending plan in the history of the world, requiring yearly expenditures of more than the GDP of all but 4 countries.
Clinton accomplishments include being half of all presidents to ever be impeached.
Trump has a long way to go.
Trump announced that the American Dream is back after cutting regulations that were killing the American Dream for many across the country for far too long.
He said this wasn't a knock on Obama, that it is a knock on several presidents, but that it had become especially worse in the past eight years. That's for sure!
Having been an entrepreneur for most of my life, I realize what this means for hard working Americans who have lost their businesses due to regulations and for the small businesses that have been regulated almost to the death of success.
Thanks to President Trump...the common people are winning again!
As the winner, President Trump, hit the road already winning before being sworn into office, and hasn't stopped making good on his promises. He said we were going to win big league, that we would be winning so much that we'd get tired of winning. I get exhausted and have to take breaks.
I seriously wonder if Donald Trump was preparing to be president for most of his life. He would have known who the globalists were at a young age and what their agenda is. He certainly knows what he is doing and doesn't seem to lack clear paths in the face of the opposition.
Remember all the Opposition Media saying Trump doesn't have a clear path to this or that? Then, they had their fake polls too. Some of them knew they were fake polls, some were brainwashed to believe the polls and were truly shocked like so many viewers. Programming and conditioning people through media works well. Its interesting to watch how media triggers opportunistic outrage.
I love what President Trump is doing. A+
I guess it depends upon one's definition of 'accomplished'. He's certainly 'done' a lot more than most presidents in the short time since he took office. Among other things he's done:
1) He has inspired protest movements of several hundred thousand Americans in many different cities including Washington, New York, Los Angeles, Chicago, Denver, Boston etc etc, largely as a result of his misogynistic attitudes.
2) He has alienated China, Japan and other Asian nations, Mexico (America's next door neighbour), all Middle Eastern nations apart from Israel, and probably quite a few others.
3) He has inspired 670 large scale-protests in Canada (America's other next door neighbour), Germany, France, UK, Australia, New Zealand etc etc. ie: Pretty much all of America's traditional closest allies.
4) He has inspired a petition of well over one million in the UK asking our government to call off his State Visit to the UK (I didn't sign that by the way).
5) He has inspired a protest by many of the world's leading scientists, including at least 20 Nobel Prize winners, because of his scepticism about basic facts and evidence. The result will probably be a march on Washington by those well known troublemakers - scientists!
6) He has created temporary chaos at American airports by the way he introduced his restrictions on Muslims entering the country.
7) Given that I think most Islamic attacks in America have been by disenchanted home grown terrorists, his actions on immigration, seen by many as anti-Muslim, are likely to increase - not decrease - the risk of terrorist attrocities in America.
8) He has probably divided America more than ever before in living memory, whether on grounds of race, religion or gender.
Yes, he's certainly achieved a lot! He has of course said that he wants to put America first in the world. Well, being first means being out on your own, and at this rate after four years of Mr Trump, America may well be on their own. (Though he may be able to rely on keeping Russia as a friend!)
Yes, he certainly is an inspirational man, isn't he?
Yes there are idiots out there that decide that because ALL people travelling from a geographical area (nation known for terrorism) are refused entry it must be anti-Muslim. But I don't see that as something Trump accomplished - it's merely inborn stupidity.
And such actions, along with an eagerness to display publicly the ignorance, is responsible for the division, not Trump.
Whilst I personally can accept that a ban on immigration from a geographical area is not necessarily religiously motivated, it is totally wrong to call the protesters 'idiots' (does your 'idiot' tag also go for the ones demonstrating against misogyny, as well as the scientists and all others who question his values?) The protesters do have plenty of grounds for thinking that Mr Trump is anti-Muslim. For example:
Quote from Mr Trump: 'Donald J Trump is calling for a complete and total shutdown of Muslims entering the United States'.
Quote from Rudy Giuliani: 'Donald asked (him) to work out how he could legally implement 'a Muslim ban'.
Throughout the campaign Mr Trump said several times that he wanted to ban all Muslims.
He didn't say 'known fundamentalists', or 'people without proper accreditation', and he didn't say 'all Iraqis, Syrians etc including Christians', but specifically Muslims. Now whilst I personally suspect he is not necessarily anti-all Muslims, you don't have to be an idiot to take a much harsher view of him. You just have to listen to what he himself has said in the past. Mr Trump has brought those protests on himself. Mr Trump IS responsible for the divisions.
by Mike Russo2 months ago
This is for your dining and dancing pleasure. http://a.msn.com/01/en-us/BBHLU8e?ocid=st
by My Esoteric16 hours ago
This is really two part question. The first part is the above question. The other is a slight twist, to wit: "Is President Trump Turning Out to an Existential Threat to Ideals Which America...
by Jack Lee13 months ago
The executive order to suspend entry from 7 middle east countries for 90 days.Before you answer, consider the following,1. Is this order Constitutional?2. Was there precedence for this type of order by previous...
by crankalicious2 hours ago
Seriously, is this something anyone cares about?This was something President Trump engaged in before he was President, so it shouldn't factor into anything other than another indictment of his character.Remember, he...
by crankalicious13 months ago
Here's an article about a group of legal scholars calling for the impeachment of President Trump based on his violation of the Constitution:http://time.com/4658633/impeach-donald-trump-congress/Here's the part of the...
by JOC4 weeks ago
Wondering how his supporters feel today with Trump's crazy behavior....First the repost of right-wing video from a group convicted of hate crimes in the UK. Video that shows a non-muslim attacking another...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners.
Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners.
HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc.
HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.