jump to last post 1-1 of 1 discussions (7 posts)

Did the President Trump Incite a Riot?

1. ptosis profile image87
    ptosisposted 7 months ago

Trump says he can't be sued for violence at rally because he won the election.

While US District Judge David Hale ruled out the notion that the attackers were Trump's agents, he said it's plausible the would-be president incited a riot. He denied the defendant's motions to dismiss or strike portions of the complaint.

Total Cuck Move?

75-year-old veteran, Alvin Bamberger, accused of assault Kentucky rally asserts that he did so at the "urging and inspiration" of his President, Trump. Candidate Trump said, "Get 'em out of here."

As the melee unfolded, Trump told the rally, "Don't hurt 'em. If I say, 'Go get 'em,' I get in trouble with the press," according to the ruling.

http://i.ebayimg.com/images/g/GjYAAOSwq19XCiwq/s-l300.jpg

1. wilderness profile image97
      wildernessposted 7 months agoin reply to this

No, Trump did not incite a riot.  Period.

1. ptosis profile image87
        ptosisposted 7 months agoin reply to this

That's OK, anyway, I also think that those stores that have Black Friday sales where people get walked on in the rush are also inciting a riot because have a reasonable duty to care.

But I use the wrong word, instead of riot I should have said "inciting to violence".

Again I'm using too strong of a word, should have said, 'Negligent/Inadequate Security.'

Thank you for helping me choose my words better. Thanks.

https://www.justia.com/injury/premises- … -security/

The answer is still no.  For instance, the Black Friday stores - you're expecting and demanding that under no circumstances, regardless of what might happen or what stupid/crazy people might do, no one will ever be hurt.  It's a completely unreasonable and impossible demand.

When idiots visit an emotion laden political rally designed and being held for one group of believers, for the express purpose of disrupting it to the best of their ability...well, they should expect to see a little damage.  Most intelligent people would expect a backlash, and when you're in that small of a minority, when emotions are running high and when you are intentionally damaging their good time people don't always do the right thing.

2. promisem profile image90
      promisemposted 7 months agoin reply to this

It might help explain the judge's ruling if you have a few more quotes from our gentle, peace-loving President at his campaign rallies.

"The audience hit back. That's what we need a little bit more of."

"Try not to hurt him. If you do, I'll defend you in court, don't worry about it."

"I'd like to punch him in the face."

"If you see somebody getting ready to throw a tomato, knock the crap out of them, would you? Seriously." He again promised to pay for any legal fees associated with an assault.

"Maybe he should have been roughed up."

"I don’t know if I’ll do the fighting myself or if other people will."

encouraging supporters to enforce the peace is "inciting a riot"?  How about those that were trying to shut it down doing the "inciting"?

2. colorfulone profile image87
        colorfuloneposted 7 months agoin reply to this

“I want them just to get out of the way so we can clean up the mess.”

“I want you to argue with them and get in their face.”

“We talk to these folks because they, potentially, have the best answers so I know whose ass to kick.”

“If Latinos sit out the election instead of saying, ‘We’re going to punish our enemies and we’re gonna reward our friends who stand with us on issues that are important to us,’ if they don’t see that kind of upsurge in voting in this election, then I think it’s going to be harder”

“If they bring a knife to the fight, we bring a gun. Because from what I understand folks in Philly like a good brawl. I’ve seen Eagles fans.”

Imama Obama

working