jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (7 posts)

Unforgivable GOP , who is definitely going to pay ?

1. ahorseback profile image40
    ahorsebackposted 4 months ago

Paul Ryan , and all the rest .......the incredible silence from that right front , or in other words ----the democratic wing of the republican party ------- is going to come back to bite them in the a$$,  prediction  ,  2018 , 2020 ,  I hope any pray that the GOP is entirely replaced by  new blood and no ........not the new blood of democrats !

YOU made Trump sign the agreement to remain a GOP candidate in 2016  and not go independent -yet you are silent  on this blind democratic obstructionism ---- for   what ? And yet , YOU broke your contract 
    Conservative Americans await an explanation .

1. Credence2 profile image83
      Credence2posted 4 months agoin reply to this

I am just as silent on this 'so called" democratic obstructionism as you were regarding GOP obstructionism during Obama's term.

you can get on your knees to any deity that you may worship, but a rout of the GOP, both Senate and House is on my wish list for 2018. Your man will never attain to the universal leadership of the GOP as it stands and may you all be splintered into a thousand pieces.

1. ahorseback profile image40
        ahorsebackposted 4 months agoin reply to this

You so pray , in all your naivete  ........keep on sinking credence , you and your party have  done great to date !.........:-]

1. ptosis profile image79
          ptosisposted 4 months agoin reply to this

both houses are cursed

2. colorfulone profile image90
      colorfuloneposted 4 months agoin reply to this

Still, you gotta' admit that it was brilliant how candidate Trump was able to bait the media and all of the other GOP candidates who dropped out one by one.  I enjoyed how he took out Jeb the most, who was certainly the GOP's first choice as puppet and maybe the worst choice possible, in my opinion.

2. Will Apse profile image89
    Will Apseposted 4 months ago

Trump simply seems unable to forge or maintain relationships. With anyone.

It is getting beyond depressing.

3. colorfulone profile image90
    colorfuloneposted 4 months ago

SJW's always lie?

working