jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)

Tweet ,So the media wants the President to "Act more professional ?"

1. ahorseback profile image81
    ahorsebackposted 5 months ago

Than who  exactly ?  ........ Them ?  , ..............is this  really for real ?

1. AshtonFirefly profile image80
      AshtonFireflyposted 5 months agoin reply to this

...Than a child or teenager.

2. promisem profile image98
      promisemposted 5 months agoin reply to this

I'm seriously starting to think that you are a Democrat.

3. Marisa Wright profile image98
      Marisa Wrightposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Well, considering every time I read his tweets or hear him speak, he seems to have the literacy level of a five year old, I think it's a reasonable comment.

ahorsebackposted 5 months agoin reply to this

Your media  has pulled the wool so far down over your political outlook that  you think Liberals  alone can now  tweet ?   That only YOUR side can insult , berate , condemn , corrode  all political and media decency ?     That it's simply unprofessional for Trump to act so , but  your juvenile  media outlets can say anything ? .........Uhh Huhh , that really makes sense . The left totally melted down in November 2016 , don't you think its time you changed your political , media tack ,   maybe began rebuilding the DNC  rather than pushing the whole  Trump insanity plea  ? Or like everything liberal  ; will that fall to "someone  else's " job ?

The left completely lost all political credibility ,  Maybe more "professionalism " is something  the left needs .

1. Marisa Wright profile image98

I notice that when you have no answer to what I've said, you either change the subject or go on the attack.

You know you can't defend the puerile garbage that comes out of Trump's mouth (or from his fingers), so this time you've gone on the attack.    If the best you can manage is, "so Trump is juvenile, everyone on your side is too", you've lost the argument.

So why exactly shouldn't Trump use Twitter like any other person in the world ?   Oh that's right ! We have to hold him to a  higher level  of ........of what exactly ?  Moral  Standards ?

It's all a perception problem ,   Mika Brezinski ,and Joe Scarborough  can call Trump a pig , A schmuck  ,  unhinged    ,brain damaged .   The rest of media as well acts pure eight year old bully and YOU think Trump should just  stay above it all ?   You realize that we are talking about the mainstream news media right ,  the founding practitioners of "free speech "from tyranny , and now  reduced to a carrier of Hilary's DNC luggage ?

Yet those like yourself see only Trumps faults ?

1. Marisa Wright profile image98

Did I say that Trump shouldn't use Twitter?   I didn't. You're deliberately distorting the discussion again.

What I said was, his Tweets are nothing like what you would expect from a rational, well-adjusted adult, let alone a President of the United States.  You possibly can't see that because your own forum posts are similarly incomprehensible rants, sometimes.

2. ptosis profile image82
              ptosisposted 5 months agoin reply to this

But Trump is in reality a schmuck and DJT did lie about shit. So you are defending a lying schmuck. That makes you a schmuck!

2. wilderness profile image98
    wildernessposted 5 months ago

Those who live in glass houses...

1. AshtonFirefly profile image80
      AshtonFireflyposted 5 months agoin reply to this

And who's living in a glass house?

1. promisem profile image98
        promisemposted 5 months agoin reply to this

If anyone, it's Trump. It's now out that he threatened the Morning Joe hosts including calls to Mika's children:

http://www.cnbc.com/2017/06/30/morning- … -them.html

Trump's tweet:

"Watched low rated @Morning_Joe for first time in long time. FAKE NEWS. He called me to stop a National Enquirer article. I said no! Bad show"

Scarborough's tweet:

"Yet another lie. I have texts from your top aides and phone records. Also, those records show I haven't spoken with you in many months."

3. IslandBites profile image88
    IslandBitesposted 5 months ago

Problem ,........ Social Media  has become the  The Media ,  all that most American people understand is  , is The Apprentice mentality .   So you want Prince Phillip and Queen Elizabeth  and  what Camelot ?   America , in all its illustrious holly-wood moron mentality delivers to you Donald Trump and  Face-book , Congratulations .........
      The alternative ,   Hilary and Bill the first lady ?
      Yeeaaa , I'm offended too.

working