jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (5 posts)

Is Tom Price in it for the private travel? What about Mnuchin?

1. dianetrotter profile image75
    dianetrotterposted 2 weeks ago

https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13719060_f520.jpg
    Why should Tom Price continue as Secretary of HHS?  How can his private travel to private places be justified?  Will healthcare savings be used to pay for his private travel? 

Tom Price’s Spending Habits Catch Trump’s Attention: ‘I’m Not Happy About It’
    By KATIE ROGERSSEPT. 27, 2017
    Continue reading the main storyShare This Page
    Tweet
    Email
    More
    Save
    Photo

Tom Price, the secretary of health and human services, has chartered dozens of flights on private jets since May. Credit Al Drago for The New York Times
    WASHINGTON — Tom Price’s fondness for taxpayer-funded private jet trips drew the ire on Wednesday of President Trump, who said he was disappointed in his secretary of

2. Stacie L profile image87
    Stacie Lposted 2 weeks ago

he's out...resigned today

1. Randy Godwin profile image95
      Randy Godwinposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

Good riddance to another fat cat. Trump is indeed ridding the swamp of corrupt politicians. After he hires them, of course! tongue

2. dianetrotter profile image75
      dianetrotterposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

It looks like more will be making an exit.  I wonder if Puerto Rico will cause anyone to resign.

3. dianetrotter profile image75
    dianetrotterposted 2 weeks ago

Randy, I think we have gone from the swamp to the sewer.  You know they are investigating others for their travel.  These people supposedly took jobs because they want to MAGA.  However, they can't stay away from their jet settings.

It's going to be interesting to see how the tax reform turns out.  It doesn't look so good for the middle class.  They raised the tax rate on the lowest tier from 10% to 12%.

What the heck!

working