jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (12 posts)

Donna Brazille , Elizabeth Warren say DNC Rigged

1. ahorseback profile image68
    ahorsebackposted 2 weeks ago

Here are two well loved democrats both admitting the DNC  rigged the elections , News Flash ;       I wonder how many times this was pointed out in forums  during the primaries , election cycles ?

2. ahorseback profile image68

Exactly the kind of fact usually , totally ignored by the new liberals .

1. colorfulone profile image87
      colorfuloneposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

I read that Crooked Hillary did fess-up, but then she went on and on playing the blame game and lying about What Happened.  How can she even try to justify her actions?  She is an angry bitter old woman.  I can't stomach watching her and listening to her. 

It makes me grateful everyday that she is not our president.  More will be coming out about Hillary.  She should have stayed in the woods where she just so happened to run into people she knew and had photos taken.  She must really struggle in her need for relevance, and I suppose I can understand that.  She is proving to be the 'deplorable'! 

I wonder what or who got to Donna, she did give Hillary questions ahead of time for debts when she worked at CNN.  Lost her job over that.

3. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 2 weeks ago

She lost.  She's out of office.  Move on.

1. Paul Wingertt profile image61
      Paul Wingerttposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

I'm not a Hillary fan, but anything but the orange POS we have now. She lost due to an out dated voting system (electoral college) and help from the Russians.

1. wilderness profile image97
        wildernessposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

I keep hearing this - that the Russians "fixed" the election somehow - for months now.  But so far all that has actually been shown is that the Russians tried to divide the country, without any particular thrust one way or the other in choosing a candidate.

Is this just your own claim, or do you have something to back it up?  Ptuin broke into the voting machines, maybe, and is now under lock and key somewhere in Podunk, USA?  Or does "dividing the country" mean that some folks don't vote Democrat?

2. ahorseback profile image68
        ahorsebackposted 2 weeks agoin reply to this

She lost due to the electoral college system , The best system for the equal protection of ALL the American states and their people , a system that works incredibly well almost to perfection . And of course , for her incredibly compromised  trust factor . Tell me I'm lying Paul.
        You wouldn't even be happy with a popular vote system , you'd want to change  as soon as you lost again ........just the democratic way ?

4. ahorseback profile image68

It should show you we were right ALL along, it is Clinton cronies who won't move on. 
    She also admits dossier use,  this am.

5. ahorseback profile image68

Atten ; DEMS,  well as usual your house is  [still] a mess,  this mornings news announces :DNC finance directer  booted, Donna Brazille collusion admission ,   Clinton admissions of purchase , use and  validates  critical Trump dossier ;  Warren  -rigged election, Pedosa's  running for Mexico ,  even your tinsel-town's disintegrating    ......what's with that precious DNC?   

Hate to say we  told you so ..........advice , dump Pelosi ,  Boxer ,whats his name the guy calling for impeachment  ...............Your elected leaders resemble a circus . It's truly no wonder your election cycles in such a state of affairs.  You really need to stop focusing on conspiracy theory and focus on reality .

6. Kathleen Cochran profile image82
    Kathleen Cochranposted 2 weeks ago

Well said, Paul.  Good to hear from someone who doesn't consider himself a fan - just fair.

7. colorfulone profile image87
    colorfuloneposted 2 weeks ago

She did steal the primary nomination fair & square:  Hillary Given 'Democratic Woman of the Year Award' on the Same Day It Was Revealed She Rigged The Primaries. 

You can't make this Hilarious Hillary stuff up!

8. ahorseback profile image68

Why do so many people either not understand  or not appreciate the value of the electoral system , even when they win ?   Was it Hilary's abuses  of the system that showed them  that cheating a system is better than following the rules .

I offer democrats this ;
    Had Hilary NOT cheated the system -she would have won the presidency  ! Fair and square too !

working