jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Are election recounts rigged for Hillary?

1. PhoenixV profile image68
    PhoenixVposted 16 months ago

Are election recounts rigged for Hillary?

2. norlawrence profile image82
    norlawrenceposted 16 months ago

That is a good question.  If you does get those 3 states will it give her enough to win.  I can not see them doing a recount for nothing.  I would hate to see that the recount would be rigged.  If they do find a problem it would give them cause to want all of the states Trump won in recounted.  It is a mess anyway you look at it.

3. aguasilver profile image80
    aguasilverposted 16 months ago

If they find enough to demand a recount, then recount ALL the states, those Clinton won also, go all the way, throw out all the illegal votes, get down to the rock bottom truth, and if need be hold the bally election again, truth is more important than cost, and if they need to hold the elections again DEMAND voter ID before someone votes, anything less is just a scam.

4. The0NatureBoy profile image46
    The0NatureBoyposted 16 months ago

No, Hillary is not responsible for election rigging, this one and all at least since Richard Nixon are rigged by what the Bible's Revelation 12 calls "the Red Dragon" (see http://hubpages.com/religion-philosophy … ter-Twelve). 

For card players; "the Illuminati" game card cards has pictures of many of those elected up to and including Obama - the cards were produced decades ago - but do not have a picture on the messiah card.  The Joker, in most card games, is the strongest card in the deck and as we can tell by Donald Trump's actions he is a joker so whoever has it is able to take any trick if they don't have any of the suit played or independent.  The messiah is "party-neutral" and played that card since it is his time to enter the office, thus, Trump's candidacy. That suggests this is the last election for this nation, the "son of man" will, by some action, will be in the White House prior to January 20. 

That is what I believe the results will cause.

5. tamarawilhite profile image91
    tamarawilhiteposted 16 months ago

Yes, because they aren't demanding recounts in states where Clinton won.

working