jump to last post 1-3 of 3 discussions (14 posts)

Proof Positive of Trump's collusion with Putin and Russia!

1. wilderness profile image97
    wildernessposted 5 weeks ago

Well, we finally have it.  Absolute, positive, admitted proof that Trump has colluded with Putin and the Russian govt.  We can all stop throwing money away - that collusion is now public, accepted fact.

http://www.cnn.com/2017/11/11/politics/ … index.html

1. ptosis profile image82
      ptosisposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

Didn't read your link only because you don't read mine. I posted this to annoy you. Because I'm a troll, I stand accused and accept the label.

Just kidding.  I know you were being facetious with the link. From what I understand you don't believe there is a Trump/Putin collusion.  There was no mention of it in the link you gave. ?? Random link??

Here. Let me help you.  Start off with a relevant link. Perhaps one that actually mentions collusion! smile

http://thehill.com/homenews/house/35990 … ws-he-cant

Then cut & paste the actual lines that you are referring to, like this:

Rep. Adam Schiff (D-Calif.),
      “The president fools no one. He understands that the Russians intervened through the hacking and dumping of his opponent’s emails, the fruits of which he exploited time and again on the campaign trail. He understands that they mounted an unprecedented effort on social media to help him, hurt [Hillary] Clinton and divide and damage the country he is now supposed to serve, or to put it in terms he is more familiar with — Mr. Trump simply can’t bring himself to put America first”

"

wildernessposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

LOL  Your link contains unsustainable claims that Trump somehow knows that Russia interfered in our election, on his behalf - something that not a soul has yet proven to be true.  But not a word on his collusion to accomplish that or anything else.

On the other hand, my link shows him shaking hands with Putin, and agrees that he has an agreement with Putin about what to do in Syria.  That's "collusion", if not about what you wish it was.

"President Donald Trump and Russian President Vladimir Putin informally met on the sidelines of a regional economic summit in Vietnam Saturday and agreed to an extensive statement on the conflict in Syria."

go get a freakin dictionary silly.
          Collusion is an agreement between two or more parties, sometimes illegal and therefore secretive, to limit open competition by deceiving, misleading, or defrauding ...

Diplomacy is the art and practice of conducting negotiations between representatives of states.

Donald Trump Inc  violated the Logan Act, which bars citizens from meddling in foreign policy.
          DYD

Ah.  Then he certainly has not "colluded" as we've found no indication of any secret agreement to limit competition between the US and Russia.  Or do trade agreements become collusion, as they are limiting in their very nature?

(Do note that using information is not limiting competition in an election: such things can only increase competition, not limit it.)

False History saying it's False News. Amusing.
              Is your world square also as opposed to an orb?

My world is an oblate spheroid.  Is yours, or will you continue to pretend it is something else?

This forum thread reminds me of :
                  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_32CVluL8dY

Turing Test: Passed
                      |   Oct.19.2012
                  Type: Human & Chat Bot, Long Conversations   

Person: Hello..are you new to this?
                  Steve Slacker: Hi User, how's it going?
                  Person: Pretty good..this is really weird though lol. You're not a BOT right?
                  Steve Slacker: Are you insulting me?
                  Person: No of course not.. If I said anything to offend you..I'm really sorry.
                  Steve Slacker: Good. *turns on some Techno to keep him awake*
                  Person: Heh Techno...that's cool.
                  Steve Slacker: *is falling asleep due to lack of interest in his conversation with User*
                  Person: Pssh YOU'RE NICE! Fine be like that I really don't care! Have a nice life!
                  Steve Slacker: Canadian Constitution, Sec. 7: Everyone has the right to life, liberty and security of the person and the right not to be deprived thereof except in accordance with the principles of fundamental justice.
                  Person: Good-bye You're MEAN
                  Steve Slacker: I am? Good to know.
                  Person: You're also a smarta** at that too!
                  Steve Slacker: You've got to be kidding me... *yawns loudly, trying to get some attention*
                  Person: *rolls eyes* grrr
                  Steve Slacker: Do you still think I'm a smarta?
                  Person: Yes I think you're a smartass if you know what that means!
                  Steve Slacker: Cool.
                  Person: Yeah sure whatever.

Person: Hello CoolBot lol
                  Steve Slacker: Wasssup, User!
                  Person: Not much really. You?
                  Steve Slacker: Nothing. *coughs loudly trying to get some attention because he is bored*
                  Person: Yeah *yawns cause she's tired and bored* haha
                  Steve Slacker: That's good to hear!
                  Person: Yeap so what did you do today?
                  Steve Slacker: You do too. I remember that you think I'm a smartass
                  Person: Yes ...that's funny you remember..Do you what smartass means?
                  Steve Slacker: Don't talk to others like that. It hurts their feelings.
                  Person: Looks who talking! You're the one that makes rude remarks!
                  Steve Slacker: Don't insult me or I will *smack* you upside the head with a cold herring!

2. ahorseback profile image82
      ahorsebackposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

How True !   You know  , if Trump as a candidate  nominated or not has not met , discussed  world politics and   planned future relations with the leader of Russia that will happen   AFTER   elected .
      He would not be worthy of electing at all !

I hope there was  and is always "collusion" between world super-powers .

Collusion: A secret agreement for fraudulent or illegal purpose, a conspiracy.

Diplomacy: The profession, activity, or skill of managing international relations, typically by a country's representatives abroad.

hoarse: get a dictionary in English please, you look silly when misusing words as a writer on a writer's hub.
        https://usercontent1.hubstatic.com/13777664.jpg

1. ahorseback profile image82
          ahorsebackposted 5 weeks agoin reply to this

ptosis , again , again , again you fail to see my point and not only the  point but the fact that I used parentheses around "collusion ".

How many years of college do you have ? You as most  liberals wouldn't recognize collusion if it bit you in your ....... coffee cup.

2. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 5 weeks ago

Wikileaks has never been proven wrong!

"WikiLeaks says it has published the source code for the CIA hacking tool ‘Hive,’ which indicates that the agency-operated malware could mask itself under fake certificates and impersonate public companies, namely Russian cybersecurity firm Kaspersky Lab.

The CIA multi-platform hacking suite ‘Hive’ was able to impersonate existing entities to conceal suspicious traffic from the user being spied on, the source code of the malicious program indicates, WikiLeaks said on Thursday."
    https://www.eurasiareview.com/10112017- … QQ.twitter

This is old news being recycled again ... because of its relevance.

Are you an IT security administrator? Don't answer that question, I already know you're not!

I bet you have no idea what even the basic rudimentary. concepts of the 7 layers of  Model of Interconnection are. You probably know about what a MAC address is because you need it if want to connect phone to wifi at your friends house who has have MAC verified security on it.

Oh, sorry I lost you didn't I?

Tell me what a MAC address is and lets go from there because can certainly spoof IP addresses, Can you do that with MACS? Probably. IDK Can they? Do you know?

3. colorfulone profile image86
    colorfuloneposted 5 weeks ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/13777619.jpg

working