What to do when the special council needs a special council , council?

1. ahorseback profile image82
    ahorsebackposted 9 days ago

i can't believe that the obstructionist's  are still looking for needles in a hay stack ?
    Will the new liberal EVER attain a political memory , one of their very own ?

1. colorfulone profile image85
      colorfuloneposted 9 days agoin reply to this

"Did the prosecution tell Flynn’s lawyer that their main witness against him was removed for bias? Since Strzok led the interview and his testimony would be needed to establish untruthfulness, he is a critical witness not just a prosecutor. If not disclosed, would this not be a Giglio violation? This is the kind of misconduct that can get a case dismissed and a lawyer disbarred. It is a Constitutional violation. This has bothered me since I heard about it." ~ Former Judge and Prosecutor, Glenn Reynolds

There always seems to be that double standard, but I gotta' hold out hope!  The swamp wasn't built in a day, it has deep roots.

Have you read about the missing $21 Trillion by our U.S. Government criminal enterprise?  Some crooks have a lot to hide.

2. ahorseback profile image82
    ahorsebackposted 9 days ago

"Very deep roots " it will take some time for Trump , in the mean time while the left is stuck in the quagmire of Trump U ,  he will have even cured a few other political ailments , the swamp ,  the media  catastrophe  ,  the  Russian fantasy ,   the Black Caucaus  racism , maybe even cancer ............on and on and on.

working