Fear Rules the Day.

Jump to Last Post 1-9 of 9 discussions (33 posts)
  1. Kathryn L Hill profile image76
    Kathryn L Hillposted 6 years ago

How will we ever rise above our fears?
    … what are we afraid of?
    The unknown?
    Death?
    Loss of control?
    Poverty?
    Work?
    We are afraid of so many things.
    … who can deny it?

1. The0NatureBoy profile image56
      The0NatureBoyposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I cling to "fear" which means "to approach with cautious learning" and because of my understanding that life happens in a cycle I have no reason to be afraid or scared.

The primary reason people are afraid and scared is because they usually focus on pleasure, money and all manner of temporary things leaving them ignorant of how eternal everything is reproduced every cycle. Once we see existence's cycle and recognize life on earth is about reincarnation everything to be scared of vanishes. The real problem is our religious and social teachings are intertwined to keep man-en-mass under government's control.

"The Unknown" is disallowed to 90% of man and only half of the knowing 10% will see it fully before this half of earth's cycle ends.

"Death" is the state of mind unable to comprehend all things while man's definition say we should.

Man are not in control of anything but have an illusion of control and loosing what they believe to be in control of.

"Poverty" is the state of being dependent on economics rather than ecology, man depending on economics the most has the greater poverty.

"Work", for all practical purposes, is the process of producing the un-needed things man usually depend on with economics being the leading one.

It can not be denied man-en-mass are afraid of many things.

Kathryn L Hillposted 6 years agoin reply to this

I used to have faith. I had no fears or apprehensions about the future when I was younger.

This is the reason young aduts fall in love, get married and have children.

Children are still being born, so it can't be that bad out there! smile
        Children are also surviving being raised by know-nothing adults …

Right?

Since "faith" is the process of finding evidence and substance in support of unseen beliefs - per the Bible - I've found once one begin finding substance and evidence that support the unseen they can not turn back. Everyone I've seen who have found some evidence and/or substance are like an addict, they have entered a stage of learning they don't desire to break.

I am not afraid about the future at 72 since knowing discarnation is temporary and all things repeat themselves. Was makes people afraid and apprehensive is the collective conscious' belief that death brings a judgment o hell's unending fire - most people believe is where they will end up - or heaven the masses doubt their ability to enter. The substance I've found for hell's unquenchable fire is this material civilization's goods have create an unquenchable desire for them in most man; for heaven I've found "the joy of understanding causes and effects" brings peace and contentment under any condition.

Children are being born but "Deep State" wants that to stop, they believe with less people they will finally find peace and contentment and want to diminish the earth's population of man to 500 million they control. The reason children are surviving "raised by know-nothing adults" is because we are in time of awakening and many of the children born today incarnates from one of the four spiritual minded people one each from the four primary ethnic, Australia's Aboriginals, Druids of Europe and I don't know the Eastern nor American, groups.

Yes, I very much agree.

2. profile image0
    ahorsebackposted 6 years ago

Kathryn , media  / government hype is all that's wrong ,  Plus too much news media , want to have a major relief from stress related life ?     Kill your T.V. .  Switch to full political conservatism and tell all your liberal friends to get lost ............:-}

This is good advice because our liberal friends do not have good solutions to the problems we face in the real world.
      Our conservative friends do …
      Right?

1. profile image0
        ahorsebackposted 6 years agoin reply to this

It is media that raises stress levels and profits from it , unhooking from that is all that you can do  .Government on both sides creates a rift in our people  in a campaign of distraction  from all that they ARE getting away with .

Yesterday I was googling statistics to prove my points of the politics  of city and rural life tax costs and came across a article  labeling smog --as contributing to lead poisoning as the cause of increased violent crime and mental health issues.

I knew I shouldn't have chewed on those window sills as a kid !

2. The0NatureBoy profile image56

...but stay up on what is happening, AHorseBack, to seek the cause behind every effects.

What is in the "Chemical Trail" caused smog may well include lead, if lead is a factor, or some micro-chip inhaled from "chemtrails" entering the air we breathe.

I've been watching human nature all my life and comparing it to the ecological living beings and came to the conclusion our greatest problem is blind believing in those man call leaders. Everything they are doing is to gain monetary wealth which "the sleep walking and DREAMING OF OBTAINING IT PEOPLE" have focused al of their attention of obtaining, OR, they are such pleasure and entertainment seekers that nothing else matters. [To your post below.]

Do you choose civilization or not? That is the question.
        Civilization

civilization noun
        1 human development, advancement, progress, enlightenment, culture, refinement, sophistication.
        2 culture, society, nation, people.

3. profile image0

Isn't it simple anxiety ?

One of my personal habits is watching human nature ,  Now that I'm retired ,  I notice more and more just how much anxiety plays a part in everyone's daily lives . Everyone I meet has a certain level of it , sadly , the younger the one observed  , the more I see.

That's sad. I never had fear or anxiety in the good old days.

4. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

The truth is, I truly hope this current and next generation of children will be okay.
    We have so much going on in the world which is not conducive to happy childhoods.
    If only I could still have faith in the future.

Now I am going to comment on Nature Boy's talk.

We fear that which we must avoid; fear is not a bad thing if we can eliminate the reason for it.

We fear the loss of the things we need for survival: food, water, shelter, money ...

We do not fear a loss of consciousness at death. We fear the consequences of our actions in life. 

We do not fear government control enough, because we want the government to step in to supply what we cannot.

Those who are calm have the power to obtain whatever they need.

Love exists on the astral plane if we develop the capacity to perceive it here. Love always replaces fear.

He who accepts that he cannot control everything does not fear loosing control.

Beholding nature brings faith in God and this faith can blast away fear, worry, anxiety ...

We work for what we want; wanting seems to be the strongest aspect of human nature.

We are all afraid, because we do not help one another enough. Nor do we know how to help one another.

KLM,

With everything being destined eternally and each incarnation is nearly another learning experience for our "life-forces" everyone will be alright. Before we are qualified "to comprehend all things" - as man defined - each life-force must experience every emotional attribute any other man has experienced. That is why earth is considered "a school" in some scriptures.

With fear meaning "to approach with cautious learning" it is the process of overcoming being "afraid or scared" which means "to shut down all senses except self defense". Modern "BABYLON" has twisted fear's definition into being the same as "scared and afraid". Therefor fear is necessary when approaching the unknown, it prevents one from acting blindly and hurting or killing themselves and, as you said, is not a "bad" thing.

Money is not a survival need as a permanent shelter is not, clean food, water and air are survival needs at these times are becoming less clean and healthy because of "Deep State" so should be feared. When we fear something there is no reason to avoid it, our caution will keep us out of danger's way.

We don't and should not fear death since it's another step in eternal learning, is correct, we are "afraid" of death because we do not realize the dogma of "so called religion's" is a lie twisting "hell's fire and heaven" metaphors for states of living in civilization into some eternal after discarnating experience.

Generally speaking, man-en-mass are AFRAID of governments and surrender our wills to them, if we "fear" them we would study them to see their errors and a means of correcting them. [I am not disagreeing with you but showing you the error of the definitions of your terms.]

By being economic dependent man RATHER THAN ECOLOGY DEPENDENT MAN due to our accepting their schooling [preparing man-en-mass to follow leaders even to their own demise] rather than educating [brining forth from within ourselves by objectively observing, participating as needed to see various outcomes, reasoning with those outcomes and learn to communicate them to others] ourselves we gave them power over us. Schooling is ingrained in this world but it is only "to late" to begin educating ourselves when we discarnate.

Your last three statements are the essence of all of what I just said.

Peace

A lifetime is LONG in most cases, I would presume. if the child does not get a good start in life, misery will result not only for the child but for parents, teachers and society, as well. Fear is a good thing in that it causes us to be proactive.

In the interest of being proactive, I say, read Montessori! Here is the book I am currently reading:  It is by EM Standing. Maria Montessori. Her Life and Work." I believe every person, teacher, parent, priest will benefit from reading this particular book.

5. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

- bringing (natural) human beings into civilized life is the current challenge, perhaps.  We should fear failing to do so.

1. profile image0

Don't let your children be raised in auto smog [lead poisoning ] changes their behavior  , feed them fish once or twice a week , they will have an I.Q.  5 percent higher than average . According to recent studies .

For gods sake get them out of the city !

yes, that is probably right. Its not good for adults either. sad
        Hopefully fish doesn't have too much mercury.
          … so much for civilzation

6. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

… we need enlightened civilization.

1. gmwilliams profile image82
      gmwilliamsposted 6 years agoin reply to this

Fear seems to rule the day it seems.   It starts from childhood.  Children are inculcated by their overprotective parents to fear the world.  They are taught by their parents to view the world as a dangerous place.   They are sheltered by their parents as the latter don't want the former to experience any type of stress, difficulty, or negativity as "children aren't supposed" to endure such.

As a result of overprotective parenting, children learn to fear & become risk averse.   Then there is paranoia as a result of 9/11.   Security has been accelerated w/more implements established whether in airports & places of business.  The Great Recession has increased fear to another unprecedented higher level.  People are afraid of losing their jobs, especially those w/little or no skills.  They view losing their jobs as a progression or a more apt word recession towards poverty & homelessness.   Even fear was the guiding factor in voting for current President Trump.

There are also factors of the Caucasian population who fear extinction of their race, culture, & civilization which explains the rise of Caucasian Supremacist groups in America & Europe.  Such feel threatened by Blacks, Latinos, & other non-Caucasians who the former believe are threatening their way of life.  Such people also voted for President Trump in large numbers.

7. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

What will it take to bring about an enlightened civilization?
    … can Trump help toward that end? Is he? Can any one man, except for Jesus?
    But then there are Krishna, Buddha and "all the saints of all religions" ...

Happy Birthday to One who brought us words of Enlightenment (straight from The Source) 2017 years ago. smile

1. profile image0

I believe that one of my choices is going to be to shut off my TV , stop reading the daily dose of hatred that is news media inspired , promoted and directed .   We must consider our personal end days questions , "Why did I waste my time on others hatred of mankind ?"

I avoid the news, myself. smile

1. profile image0

And that , to an extent , is a great thing to do.
          Merry Christmas by the way !

Yes, so now I am sorta ignorant. Thats why you don't see me much in the political discussions any more. Merry Christmas, ahorseback. I enjoy all YOUR political posts … a LOT!

1. profile image0

Kathryn , then Its a really good thing that you had already gained your perfect insights before all the media bias and B.S. came along and you shut the TV off !

That's our story and we're sticking to it !........:-]

You are right: My perfect insights are based on common sense and my comprehension of reality. It seems we are continuously building our mind-sets based on what we perceive to be true and real. On some level we all know what reality is. I wonder if the majority of the American people tend to reality and common sense. I think the youth have been lead astray (are being led astray by the media) and are actually ignorant of reality. This is a problem. Common core history books indicate that the Constitution was fine for its time, but we need to change it to adapt to the modern era.
                yikes < ULP !!!!!!

8. Kathryn L Hill profile image76

Presently, we don't know if the changes Trump is making will be for the better or worse. Time will tell.
    We'll know if the changes were good. We'll know.

9. profile image0

Kathryn ,too many of  America' s youth and younger adults have a huge reality perception problem , to much alt-reality fed into the brains of our young ,   to much fantasy , cartoon life fed through the receptive nerves  ,  no personal discipline learned , no self discipline retained  . It's like they are all walking around with live alt-reality feed screens on their for--heads .

Your old eighteen is the new thirty five,  I fear .

The Trump changes are good BUT , only if allowed to spread and activate into the jell of our longer term economy , no changes that are legislated this year or next can survive or even show success  unless allowed to run a course of time. If 2018  and the usual senate shifts happen , then unmitigated spending blows the surpluses ,but who knows ?

That's what happened to Reaganomics.

We have a large swamp yet to go !

I like your insights. (Isn't it nice there's no one countering you here?)

But to be fair, aren't you painting with a broad brush, as far as the youth and their "alt-reality based feed-screens." I mean I hope you are wrong. Surely not ALL have had "cartoon-life fed through their receptive nerves" (via the MULTITUDE of outlets) and have never learned or retained discipline / self-discipline.

Once, as a sub in a Jr. High classroom, I told a rowdy student, that he needed to learn self-mastery.
      With true curiosity he asked, "What is it?" 
      I said, "What is what?"
      He said, "Self-mastery."
      I looked at him, surprised that had he even heard me, and said,
      "Its when you can control your own actions according to what you know is right."
      "Ohhh …"
      He went back to his seat and never made another peep.

1. profile image0

I do paint them with too broad a brush , sorry . Yet I have a great -niece who is a officer candidate training  in high school , she's pretty amazing for sixteen .  They are out there I know , yet  too many youth AND young [ not so young ] adults are  stunted in their maturity .

I know , I remain here in fact only because I feel the need to fight group thought that the left is too attuned to .  Let them attack me however ,  They at least  will take me down fighting and they may open their minds , even slightly in the process ?

Well, maybe .

haha ha!! Lol!!!< lol to that last comment. You are more informative to those who agree, such as myself. smile so keep up the good fighting, I say.

1. profile image0

Thank you Kathryn , that's really nice .

I was't being nice. just the facts , sir …
              nice is for the liberals

working

This website uses cookies

As a user in the EEA, your approval is needed on a few things. To provide a better website experience, hubpages.com uses cookies (and other similar technologies) and may collect, process, and share personal data. Please choose which areas of our service you consent to our doing so.

For more information on managing or withdrawing consents and how we handle data, visit our Privacy Policy at: https://corp.maven.io/privacy-policy

Show Details
Necessary
HubPages Device IDThis is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.
LoginThis is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.
Google RecaptchaThis is used to prevent bots and spam. (Privacy Policy)
AkismetThis is used to detect comment spam. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide data on traffic to our website, all personally identifyable data is anonymized. (Privacy Policy)
HubPages Traffic PixelThis is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.
Amazon Web ServicesThis is a cloud services platform that we used to host our service. (Privacy Policy)
CloudflareThis is a cloud CDN service that we use to efficiently deliver files required for our service to operate such as javascript, cascading style sheets, images, and videos. (Privacy Policy)
Google Hosted LibrariesJavascript software libraries such as jQuery are loaded at endpoints on the googleapis.com or gstatic.com domains, for performance and efficiency reasons. (Privacy Policy)
Features
Google Custom SearchThis is feature allows you to search the site. (Privacy Policy)
Google MapsSome articles have Google Maps embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
Google ChartsThis is used to display charts and graphs on articles and the author center. (Privacy Policy)
Google AdSense Host APIThis service allows you to sign up for or associate a Google AdSense account with HubPages, so that you can earn money from ads on your articles. No data is shared unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Google YouTubeSome articles have YouTube videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
VimeoSome articles have Vimeo videos embedded in them. (Privacy Policy)
PaypalThis is used for a registered author who enrolls in the HubPages Earnings program and requests to be paid via PayPal. No data is shared with Paypal unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook LoginYou can use this to streamline signing up for, or signing in to your Hubpages account. No data is shared with Facebook unless you engage with this feature. (Privacy Policy)
MavenThis supports the Maven widget and search functionality. (Privacy Policy)
Marketing
Google AdSenseThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Google DoubleClickGoogle provides ad serving technology and runs an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Index ExchangeThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
SovrnThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Facebook AdsThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Unified Ad MarketplaceThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
AppNexusThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
OpenxThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Rubicon ProjectThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
TripleLiftThis is an ad network. (Privacy Policy)
Say MediaWe partner with Say Media to deliver ad campaigns on our sites. (Privacy Policy)
Remarketing PixelsWe may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.
Conversion Tracking PixelsWe may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.
Statistics
Author Google AnalyticsThis is used to provide traffic data and reports to the authors of articles on the HubPages Service. (Privacy Policy)
ComscoreComScore is a media measurement and analytics company providing marketing data and analytics to enterprises, media and advertising agencies, and publishers. Non-consent will result in ComScore only processing obfuscated personal data. (Privacy Policy)
Amazon Tracking PixelSome articles display amazon products as part of the Amazon Affiliate program, this pixel provides traffic statistics for those products (Privacy Policy)
ClickscoThis is a data management platform studying reader behavior (Privacy Policy)