jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Does anyone believe like myself we are headed for the war written about in Ezeki

1. Robert Cragg profile image49
    Robert Craggposted 8 years ago

Does anyone believe like myself we are headed for the war written about in Ezekiel 38 and 39?

In Ezekiel chapters 38 & 39 it speaks about Israel being invaded from the north, the main leader of this invasion is what is refered to as Gog and Magog. Gog means a leaders name and Magog refers to a country. Most theoligians believe this is Russia as the main
    military group? I asked this in relationship to the manuvers that Russia is doing, and the manuvers by Israel in the Suez canal.

2. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 8 years ago

It could be the zionists in Isreal and elsewhere want a conflict with Russia to draw The Unitedstates into the con-flict The Unitedstates did the same to Russia .We lured them into Afganistan.All wars are about 1. killing off people 2. making money while they are doing it.3. fooling the people on both sides of the con-flict into believing the war was a just and nobel thing to do.There are few exceptions to this.rule. All are funded by banks and they fund both sides.Our bankers funded the Russian revolution,the Nazi party in both world wars,The American revolution ,the civil war,but because they wanted too much in interest Abe Lincoln printed up his own money to fund the war,which was considered a police action by Lincoln instead of a war,not much difference that I could see.War by any other name would be the same.It's all about greed ,and controlling the people.Rarely if ever it it just for freedom of the people,although many wars were fought under that delusion.

3. Shahid Bukhari profile image60
    Shahid Bukhariposted 7 years ago

I Believe, as you Believe, and as Shirleybill says, she understands ...

For I know ... the War, hath begun ...
    To drag in Russians, Zionists, and other Transient Political entities, Into, The Ordained ... as key players, and their warring considered as being against the Zionist State of Israel, or Jews ... is an unwarranted prequalification, of The Stated.

We are all Humans ... we are all Equal Humans ... Because, there are only two kinds of Humans ... Those who Believe and Fear The Lord's Retribution, and Act Humanely ... and those, who do not Believe, thus, are unaware of The Retribution ... and so thrust Injustice and indiscriminately kill Fellow humans ... man, woman, and child... while in any position of Power ... unleashing war upon weaker Fellow humans.

Muslim clergy of Asia, the Levant, think, Gog and Magog, are the Chinese and Mongolians ... just as you think, they are Europeans... The beleagured people of Gaza, Palestine, Iraq and Afghanistan think ... they are NATO and Americans.

4. tonymead60 profile image93
    tonymead60posted 7 years ago

No, if there was such a person, how would they know, they knew nothing of the world at that time.
    You seem to believe in a different God to me, which is one of love and understanding, not this vengeful being that destroys his own creations.
    they all spoke about Israel, because that was the only place these story tellers had ever heard of.

working