Top Ten Reasons Not To Immigrate To Canada
Serious and humorous answers accepted
1. You like guns.
2. You think the Maple Leafs might win the cup.
3. You think Canada is the 51st state.
4. You are not ready for "ehh" at the end of every sentence.
5. You like a proper "European" espresso.
6. You know how to drive.
7. You are looking for "fine-dining".
8. You are thinking of sky-scrapers ...
9. You are thinking Macaroni and Cheese topped with ketchup
was a bad joke.
1. Hockeys better here.
2. Language issues.
3. Horrible fishing.
4. Women don't shave.
5. Mounties have poofy pants.
6. Why would you move in with your little sister.
7. Weak beer.
8. National bird is the Moose?
9. Men wear panties.
10. Too many Baluga.
1. Not enough people around
2. Too remote and spread-out
3. You hate poutine even though you don't even know what it is
4. You will never drink Molson Canadian beer
5. Too many cultures in one place at one time
6. You would rather go to Starbucks instead of Tim Hortons for your coffee every morning
7. You will never understand hockey, curling, or even lacrosse
8. You are afraid that a horde of beavers will come out and eat you out of your new home if you decide to build one
9. You think it's taboo to sing the national anthem whenever it's being played
10. You can never understand why people say "eh," at the end of every sentence
by kerryg 9 years ago
Top Ten Reasons To Immigrate to CanadaSerious and humorous answers accepted
by L.A. Walsh 9 years ago
Top ten reasons to buy (or not buy) wholesale.
by Grace Marguerite Williams 2 years ago
What are THE TOP TEN REASONS that people are religious? No holds barred, be as frank aspossible?
by PhoenixV 6 years ago
Which Countries Are The Easiest To Immigrate To?What countries are the easiest to immigrate to? Why is that?
by ira1891 5 years ago
I'm about to immigrate to winnipeg and heard winnipeg is the worst city of canada...is that true?
by Rainbowlove 8 years ago
I've been very hurt by the many things people have said to me and I was getting really tired of the ridiculous excuses. And I know it says ten reasons but I could only figure out five, sorry1.) Unlike many straight homophobic people, the LGBT society has not tried to interfere in the Heterosexual...
Copyright © 2018 HubPages Inc. and respective owners. Other product and company names shown may be trademarks of their respective owners. HubPages® is a registered Service Mark of HubPages, Inc. HubPages and Hubbers (authors) may earn revenue on this page based on affiliate relationships and advertisements with partners including Amazon, Google, and others.
|HubPages Device ID||This is used to identify particular browsers or devices when the access the service, and is used for security reasons.|
|Login||This is necessary to sign in to the HubPages Service.|
|HubPages Traffic Pixel||This is used to collect data on traffic to articles and other pages on our site. Unless you are signed in to a HubPages account, all personally identifiable information is anonymized.|
|Remarketing Pixels||We may use remarketing pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to advertise the HubPages Service to people that have visited our sites.|
|Conversion Tracking Pixels||We may use conversion tracking pixels from advertising networks such as Google AdWords, Bing Ads, and Facebook in order to identify when an advertisement has successfully resulted in the desired action, such as signing up for the HubPages Service or publishing an article on the HubPages Service.|