jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Do The People of The U.S.A Support President Barack Obama?

1. ScarletRyan1970 profile image54
    ScarletRyan1970posted 8 years ago

Do The People of The U.S.A Support
      President Barack Obama?

2. profile image46
    jevans111posted 8 years ago

I don't support him but I do respect him because he is the president and it is right to do so.  I do strongly disagree with most of his views and the ways he impliments them.  All of the ideas he is putting in to place strongly smacks of late ninteenth century Russia.  So basically no I do not support him, however I do believe it is improper to publically slander him.  There are ways of speaking out against your president without disgracing the office.  I think quite a few Americans have forgotten how to do this.

3. Place Kick profile image54
    Place Kickposted 8 years ago

Yes and No! They dislike his policies but like him as a person.

4. H P Roychoudhury profile image48
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 8 years ago

If the people of America did not supported Barack Obama, how he had elected as the President of US? Hillary Clinton as well as Barrack Osama both is equally good or bad for Presidency of the United States. It is immoral and unjustified to merit the facts either on the basis of gender or color white or black rather it should be the performance initiated by the time and the expected future performance. At this juncture of administration and Global scenario, it is better not to be biased by giving opinion in favor of either of one as the majority opinion is already there. People should have the patience to wait to see their activity as the time period permitted by the majority is not exceeded.

working