jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Who do you think is at fault for how unhappy america is with its government?

1. PoliSciMETRODC profile image52
    PoliSciMETRODCposted 8 years ago

Who do you think is at fault for how unhappy america is with its government?

2. PoliSciMETRODC profile image52
    PoliSciMETRODCposted 8 years ago

I believe it is the fault of the American people. We elect the same crooks and fools to the house and senate and expect them to change. We continue to have two parties and fight each other and the congressmen and women are all buddies after they fight in front of the cameras. We need to vote them out. No one should be in congress for over 8 years and none one in congress should take corporate money.  We need to put our differences aside and clean up the mess we call our government.

VOTE THEM ALL OUT, WE NEED NEW BLOOD!

3. tony0724 profile image59
    tony0724posted 8 years ago

If we want to look for who Is at fault , we better look In the mirror . We are the ones responsible for putting these pinheads In office. These guys are loyal to lobbyist and campaign contributors first . We the people are a distant second . I believe the wakeup call has finally happened . We really need to hit the reset button on Government.

4. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 8 years ago

Americans are to blame of course ... all of you that can vote. The problem is greater though. The American government is controlled by lobbyists and groups such as the Trilateral Commission, the Council on Foreign Relations and the crooks from the Federal Reserve Bank which as someone said is as federal as Federal Express is.
    Of course with propaganda pushed-out constantly by the tightly controlled media in North America the regular "dude" has no clue what is going on and gets caught up in the infernal scandals of sexual misconducts, bribery, and tax evasion of politicians. Most people never get to understand or know what politicians are doing or how many raises they gave themselves in the last decade for example ... I am waiting for the revolution but I guess things must get a lot worse before that time comes ... I have patience.

5. Hi-Jinks profile image59
    Hi-Jinksposted 8 years ago

The Media.
    Once upon a time. the news reporters reported the news without comment. Allowing the public to make up their own mind.

Now we newscomentators, who make opinions on all the news. They make attitudes and chose up sides. We are the right guys and they are not.

6. nifty@50 profile image73
    nifty@50posted 7 years ago

I can't fault the people that much, look at our choices, both parties are spending us into the poor house the Democrats with social programs and the Republicans with senseless military actions. We need a third party, a Libertarian party, with limited government spending. Competition is good, monopolies not so much!

working