jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Sweden Allows Women To Breast-Feed Inside Parliament. Should US Congress Do The

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

Sweden Allows Women To Breast-Feed Inside Parliament. Should  US Congress Do The Same?

2. advisor4qb profile image77
    advisor4qbposted 8 years ago

Well, as long as they cover up the goods....

3. Abe Normal profile image55
    Abe Normalposted 8 years ago

The only stipulation I would insist upon is "No smoking of cigars while breast feeding" [in Congress], and that's all I have to say about that.

4. dabeaner profile image55
    dabeanerposted 8 years ago

The hairy-armpit brigade states -- CORRECTLY, BTW -- that breast feeding is a natural function.  Since it is natural, it should be allowed anywhere.

In addition -- I THINK that taking a leak, taking a dump, jerking off, making hot monkey love... are all natural functions, and so also should be allowed anywhere.  Church, parliament, Wal-Mart aisles, wherever.

5. H P Roychoudhury profile image47
    H P Roychoudhuryposted 8 years ago

Woman’s breast feeding is a natural phenomenon. Keeping the decency of civilization, breast feeding of woman why will not be permitted in the Parliament or anywhere else provided the  medical safety and safety of decency is taken care of?

6. reddog1027 profile image84
    reddog1027posted 8 years ago

Why are we as Americans so hung up on breast feeding?  If a woman is breast feeding her child (which by the way is the best way to do it) and she is not uncomfortable, she should be able to breast feed where ever she is.  The mother and child are not the problem but it is the narrow minds of those around her.  If they find it offensive, just don't look, read a book or play a video game.  That's my opinion on that subject.

7. commisioner profile image57
    commisionerposted 8 years ago

some weird answers here. i say it is fine and natural. it is the close minded people who say it is a bad thing. some natural things are not only acceptable but very binding and beautiful. as for the monkey love and taking a dump, well that would be very unsanitary and visually disturbing. if such comments are made by some people, i hope it was with a bit of sarcasm. besides, jerking off, taking a dump or monkey love could present a slip hazard, especially on those shiny walmart floors

working