can you write a hub on teenage life in this day and age; do you think it's going

1. Hanna Bambina profile image57
    Hanna Bambinaposted 8 years ago

can you write a hub on teenage life in this day and age; do you think it's going downhill or uphill?

2. profile image0
    L. Andrew Marrposted 8 years ago

Ok, obviously it will be heavily influenced by culture but sure I will. Check back in around 3 hours...I want to watch Star Trek first =]

3. profile image0
    reeltaulkposted 8 years ago

downhill.....way down....kids aren't disciplined neither experience the kind of family life that was available back in the day.  Like your father and his fathers father and his fathers father....lol you get my drift.  Seriously alot of parents are now trying to relive their lives as teenagers or they are too self observed with their careers and what ever else peeks their interest.  Where does this leave their children?  In front of a TV getting a full dose of nonsense education or they are left to roam the street and be educated by all that the streets have to offer.

btw Andrew Marr influence and what is good for you dont share the same mean.  Only food for thought!

Vonda G. Nelson

working