How much do we really value life? Rich man contra poor man. Rich country contra

1. Beata Stasak profile image83
    Beata Stasakposted 8 years ago

How much do we really value life?  Rich man contra poor man. Rich country contra poor country.

Our globe is being constantly cursed with natural disasters recently. More calamities are predicted by scientists due to climate change caused mainly by developed countries. However the majority of disasters happens in poor countries least equipped to deal with such misfortune. What do we do about it? Just sigh with a relief that it did not happen to us....anyway we would be better prepared than them...poor people.

2. outdoorsguy profile image55
    outdoorsguyposted 7 years ago

personaly I value life, all life.  but I also temper it with the knowledge that sometimes I might have to take a life to defend others.   that said....

Im proud of the way Americans respond to Disasters in other countrys.   Americans do more by far than any other country or group of people.  Even when the Federal Government only pledges fifty or so million American Citizens send a twice that or more.   

we send our men and women, both civilian and Mlitary to give Aid and Comfort.   sometimes they suffer harm from those actions.   

I cant speak for any other country,  But Americans do Value life, and we back up that up with Action and sacrifice.

working