jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

How we can make this world terror free.

1. technocrates profile image59
    technocratesposted 8 years ago

How we can make this world terror free.

I want your ideas to make this world happy and terror free...make this count...give your ideas...share what is in your mind about this....Love to see the thoughts of hubbers and people out here on the web....

2. jenosuth87 profile image59
    jenosuth87posted 8 years ago

Bring back the barter system.  That seemed to make things better in the past.  As they say the past repeats itself anyways.

3. technocrates profile image59
    technocratesposted 8 years ago

IS barter system really helps to Stop them...lol

4. andromida profile image62
    andromidaposted 8 years ago

We need to understand the root cause of terrorism. Basically there are two main reasons behind terrorism- religious, poverty,unjustice. Maybe, we  can not totally eliminate all the root cause of terrorism, but we  can easily minimize  level of root causes of terrorism and we need a true world leader to take the initiative what we lack the most in today's world.

5. sasanqua profile image80
    sasanquaposted 8 years ago

I think children need to learn about different religions from a young age, so they can become tolerant of all people, regardless of their beliefs.

6. Springboard profile image81
    Springboardposted 8 years ago

I don't think we can ever be totally free from terror. There will always be a group of people who disagree with another group of people over ideology, religion, politics and government...pick your fancy.

All one can do is to be continually aware that terror exists, that terrorists will conduct terror, and protect ourselves from it to the best of our abilities.

7. profile image82
    Hxprofposted 8 years ago

Can't be done.  We've had wars as long as man has existed (see archeological evidence).  Man's nature is intristically evil.

The end of terror will come when Christ sets up His kingdom.

8. commisioner profile image58
    commisionerposted 8 years ago

some may believe that a one world government would do it. unfortunately someone else would overthrow it and here we go again. the cold hard truth is the only way to eliminate terrorism is to wipe out the human race. then again the predators would always terrorize the prey and...... so on and so on

9. John for truth profile image59
    John for truthposted 7 years ago

the simplest thing to do is REMOVE the current monetary system and allows people to use their greed to gain power. The terrorists are here in this country. They run our government. They are called the Illuminati, Bilderbergs, CFR etc

Not the guys overseas!

10. Goodpal profile image89
    Goodpalposted 7 years ago

Demolish their training camps everywhere and cut off their financial supply chain. Some other ideas are also mentioned in my recent hub:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Two-Commonsense … orld-Peace

working