jump to last post 1-8 of 8 discussions (8 posts)

When Do I Become Illegal Immigrant In US?

1. ngureco profile image82
    ngurecoposted 8 years ago

When Do I Become Illegal Immigrant In US?

2. Mr. Happy profile image81
    Mr. Happyposted 8 years ago

When you cross the border into the United States illegaly.

3. commisioner profile image55
    commisionerposted 8 years ago

as soon as you arrive without documentation. if it was me on the border patrol, you might not have made it. i would and will given the opportunity, protect our borders at all cost. i love my country and it is in jeopardy from those who come here for all the benefits they can get. come in the front door and wait your turn. if you are a good person and willing to work, you will be welcomed. if you can't come in the front door, i personally don't want you here.

4. Wimerguy profile image56
    Wimerguyposted 7 years ago

When you sneak in by crossing the border illegally like thief in the night. When you think you can just stroll right in without documentation. By not standing in line like everyone else that wants a better life, learning English, studying our history, learning or culture and adopting it, and swearing to uphold the best written constitution in the world. If you do these things, you are welcome, if you don't you are a criminal illegal and will be deported.

5. dabeaner profile image56
    dabeanerposted 7 years ago

The term is not "illegal immigrant" or "undocumented worker".  It is "ILLEGAL  ALIEN".

6. profile image48
    NoAmnestyposted 7 years ago

When you cross the border without papers, when you overstay your visa, when you come on a student visa and stop going to school, when you come on a work visa and don't work.

7. profile image79
    Hxprofposted 7 years ago

My question back to you is this: What don't you understand about being 'illegal' in the US?

8. toneyahuja profile image61
    toneyahujaposted 7 years ago

When you will not follow the laws of immigration while immigration to other country. When you illegally cross the border or go without visa in other country,then you will become illegal immigrant in US.
    http://www.mynzimmigration.co.uk

working