should a felon be denied a second chance without his record being used against h

1. Mercedies M.E.A.P profile image53
    Mercedies M.E.A.Pposted 8 years ago

should a felon be denied a second chance without his record being used against he or she?

well to get a job there is a interview and your record is a decision maker and if you already served the time and no longer obligated to the department of justice, why not leave the past behind and not available to any one unless the job involved the past conviction.

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 8 years ago

Valid point. (That is all I wanted to say but the stupid HP rules required me to keep writing because "my answer was too short" - some rules are just bloody senseless)

3. profile image0
    Louidam1posted 7 years ago

I agree with you.  My b/f is having a hard time as well because of his past conviction.  He would go on a interview and have all the qualifications just to be turned down because of his background.  There should be a law where employers can not discriminate because of someones past.  And they wonder why felons end up back in prison, because no one will give them a second chance in life!!

working