jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

I am not being notified when fellow hubbers visit my hubs

1. profile image71
    Partisan Patriotposted 8 years ago

I am not being notified when fellow hubbers visit my hubs

2. Susana S profile image97
    Susana Sposted 8 years ago

Hi Partisan - Not sure what you mean? The only ways you can tell if hubbers have been to your hubs is by looking at the stats on your hubs which will only give you the number of visitors or if they leave a comment.

If you want notification when someone leaves a comment you can adjust your email settings in your profile page: http://hubpages.com/my/profile

Hope that helps smile

3. Uninvited Writer profile image85
    Uninvited Writerposted 8 years ago

Do you mean you are not being notified of comments? A few people have that problem right now, including me.

4. rkhyclak profile image59
    rkhyclakposted 8 years ago

Not exactly an answer, but I'm not getting comment notifications or my daily emails with the list of hubs recently published by my favs! It's not the first I've heard of this problem this week, though. I know this was of no help at all, but you're not alone!

5. SheriSapp profile image60
    SheriSappposted 8 years ago

Patriot,
      I just published a really short hub asking any of my followers who are notified to leave a comment to let me know. I do seem to be getting notified when those I follow publish, but my view numbers are in freefall because NOBODY is getting notified when I publish. I have e-mailed the hub team several times, and they assure me the problem has been fixed. Doesn't look like it to me!!!!

6. profile image71
    Partisan Patriotposted 8 years ago

Yes, when people visit and leave comments I am not notified but they seemed to have fixed the problem.

Closed to reply

working