Are there to be an increased confirmed amount of miracles at the beginning of th

1. profile image43
    unicorn1954posted 8 years ago

Are there to be an increased confirmed amount of miracles at the beginning of the "end times"?

I remember some one or some where hearing there would be an increase in accepted miracles as well as disasters as the end times near.  Is this found in the Bible and where?

2. BL Tween profile image60
    BL Tweenposted 7 years ago

Yes I believe so,
    In Matthew 24:
    The disciples ask Jesus to tell them the signs of the end of the age.
    In verse 11 Jesus states "and many false prophets will appear and deceive many people."

I believe this is saying a lot of people will say they are from God. They will act godly, they will appear to be good, beware, they may perform miracles and other wondrous acts to persuade people that they are true followers of Jesus. Ans some may even proclaim to be Jesus. Do not trust them!
    In Matthew 24:24 Jesus says, “For false Christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, even the elect.” Yes even Christians might be convinced that these false prophets are truly from God Almighty the creator of all things.

There was a show recently on TV about some of the Roman gods, and how people were tricked into believing they were real. When the people of that time were told the good news about Jesus they were becoming followers of His. The idol worshiping priest were very powerful, if there was a true God, and there is, and if people knew it, they would most definitely be out of a job! The priest came up with devices, gadgets, inventions, tricks, to bring their idols to life. There was Diana she bled tears, or rather it was made to look like she bled tears. It was blood that was coming from her eyes. However, it was a device that caused it. She was not a living god, only a statue. Then there is Artemis of Ephesus, the fertility Goddess that had many, many, many, breast, each one would pour out milk. I tell you the truth, if I had been living back then and saw a stone statue bleeding tears of blood! Or a statue lactating! I think I would have believed in her as well. It is so sad that throughout history there are been many who know the truth but choose to hide it, even today, they chose to trick others, to lie and cheat them from knowing the real God, the true living God, He is the only God who can actually help them. He is a real God in this real world, who can really help us. He is available 24/7. You can tell Him anything and He will listen. If you would like to know if this God is real you can take the God is real experiment, and find out for yourself. He is waiting to hear from you.

working