jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Energy Vampires and their tendency to stare/peer at you, can they take your ener

1. profile image60
    Ashcanposted 7 years ago

Energy Vampires and their tendency to stare/peer at you, can they take your energy by merely...

staring at you? If so, what is an effective way to block the energy loss?

2. hanskrafter profile image62
    hanskrafterposted 7 years ago

Hi,

I know two very simple ways.

First, if you think that you are more dangerous than the stupid vampire you can stare at him too and be sure that he will get pretty anoyed and will stop watching at you.

If you think that you are weaker, then just stopd watching him and delete him from your mind forever.

And remember, don't get scared by anyone and anything!

Bes wishes ever,

yours true friend,

Hans

3. profile image60
    Ashcanposted 7 years ago

The second way is the best way for me, I simply ignore/delete him from my mind thus causing him to drain HIMSELF and become ill, if I engage him in a staring contest, that in itself will feed him, although the first way can be effective with SOME energy vampires.

Thank you.

4. MOEFLATS profile image76
    MOEFLATSposted 7 years ago

The answer is GOD.  I've done all sorts of things to evade what you are talking about - different medications, thought-techniques and mental gymnastics........but God will help you even if you are short on medication or anything else and honestly.........you feel awesome, even with the nastiest "psychic weather".  I was attacked last night and constant "thought prayer" not only saved me......it showed me something which I keep ignoring out of pride........God will always save you when you call upon him.

5. LeisureLife profile image73
    LeisureLifeposted 6 years ago

If you need more energy, simply drink a bombay:

http://hubpages.com/hub/Energy-Solution … -for-Hours

working