Why are you guys so dramatic? you guys are older why not grow up?

1. profile image47
    SugarBear23posted 7 years ago

Why are you guys so dramatic? you guys are older why not grow up?

This is to all the cast of the house wives.
    Why is it im young and your older.. and you still act like you're all in high school? im 20 years old now and ive never had that much drama, back talk, or stuff like that... grow up... but really why act like that. you're mothers your adults you're role models.

2. profile image59
    foreignpressposted 7 years ago

I think much has to do with taking on responsibility. Oftentimes, young women are not ready for the role of being a mother. Add to that the burden of maintaining a house, probably working, trying to maintain a social life, etc. Also, they are still living in the past and haven't outgrown the days of being carefree. Some day you will be a housewife. It is not an easy job -- especially if you wish you were still 20.

3. SpanStar profile image61
    SpanStarposted 7 years ago

Not wanting to take on responsibilities is certainly a strong responsibility but I'm with you I can't understand this kid like mentality that doesn't seem to end and I'm talking mostly about men.  Pot bellied men in the public with cheese on their head and body half painted jumping up and down like they're still in high school.

It's not easy being a mature adult but if you don't do it then how are the kids behind you ever going to get there?

Good question: SugarBear23

working