jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Is there a specific person who has influenced your life and lead you up to the p

1. telltale profile image74
    telltaleposted 7 years ago

Is there a specific person who has influenced your life and lead you up to the present?

2. profile image0
    tinamarie9884posted 7 years ago

Jesus, my Mother, and my Grandmother ( she did pass when I was only 14, but she has alot to do with who I am today )

3. Dave Barnett profile image53
    Dave Barnettposted 7 years ago

My dear, sainted mother, she has passed beyond the veil, but her courage, her faith, and her wisdom will inspire me for the rest of my life.

4. wychic profile image89
    wychicposted 7 years ago

Many people have influenced my life to help shape me into who I am today, though the most positive influence was undoubtedly my maternal grandmother. She came from a very different time, but learned how to simply laugh at life's difficulties and keep going no matter what tried to get her down. Kindness and generosity were second nature to her, and it never seemed to occur to her that not helping someone could be an option. She found positive things in life even when her body was falling apart in the painful late stages of osteoporosis, at recurring bouts of cancer and her difficulties communicating after a laryngectomy, and her diminishing memories and cognitive capabilities with Alzheimer's.

working