jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

What is your favourite conspiracy-theory?

1. AuthorSteve profile image58
    AuthorSteveposted 7 years ago

What is your favourite conspiracy-theory?

2. uptwobucks profile image56
    uptwobucksposted 7 years ago

My favorite conspiracy theory is the HAARP. Actually I think the word "theory" should be removed and "Fact" should replace it. This is one dangerous weapon and should be stopped. Put in the wrong hands, which I believe it already is, (our government) could reap havoc on this planet.

3. Nick B profile image82
    Nick Bposted 7 years ago

As if we're not already wreaking havoc on this planet...

My favourite conspiracy theory surrounds UFO's.

I know it's an old one, but I'm sure there's truth in the rumours that the governments of this world know more about them than they're letting on.

4. bibi16 profile image58
    bibi16posted 7 years ago

That this world may be controlled by ancient alien lizard kings, two of them to be sure at least. The decendants of the Nephilum or the Annunaki.

5. ebizebooks profile image56
    ebizebooksposted 7 years ago

I agree with what uptwobucks said and it could have been used to bring down the twin towers. I know that molecular technology was used to pulverize the steel and concrete but am not sure if the HAARP was used or not. I'm a structural engineer and I have video and fotos of the steel structure turning to dust. That kind destruction is only possible with the use of microwave technology. Sure there were explosions, there were alot of things. All put in place to cause mass confusion while the boys over in the building 7 bunker carried out the destruction. Why else did bldg. 7 have to come down too? To hide the operation center.

6. Patty Inglish, MS profile image92
    Patty Inglish, MSposted 6 years ago

Did the USA really abandon and cancel Apollo Missions 18, 19,and 20? Some people think not, especially since Apollo 18 was completely paid for up front, including crew salaries. Did #18 go to the Moon to destroy evidence? read more

working