jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What do you think is lacking in our society and what do we need to improve?

1. profile image49
    fionadeogposted 7 years ago

What do you think is lacking in our society and what do we need to improve?

2. profile image0
    Rosemary Banksposted 7 years ago

As an American manners and respect. Americans have become so evil mean and nasty that it's almost unbearable. They are too quick to drawn conclusions before the facts have been presented. They are so eager to bash someone that makes mistakes. Sad to say but some of these same characters I'm sure that love to slam those in the media or celebrities have done just as bad or worse they just aren't in the limelight or you haven't been caught..

3. michaelmalyon profile image67
    michaelmalyonposted 7 years ago

God created mankind in His image. But we are looking at ourselves. The word of God teaches that by beholding, i will become changed. We should regain our focus. God can heal us

4. Wayne Brown profile image85
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I assume you are asking about America....In the public sector, we need honesty and real leadership from the politicians. Too many of these folks take Americans as a population of dumb, uncaring people who do not pay attention...those days are over and politicians who do not believe it need to update their resumes. On the private side, parenting skills...our children lack manners, morals, and respect in public places. It all reflects back to the attitude of the parent and the home environment.  WB

working