hello my name is craven james marsh i am on a benefit this is the second time th

1. profile image46
    cjmarshposted 7 years ago

hello my name is craven james marsh i am on a benefit this is the second time that i have been...

charged for domestic violence and my lawyer says that i will be going away for three years i admit that i did hit her due to the stress of the information that i have found out that for the last five years i have found out  that my partners son has been using my identity the charges he has accumulated is Arm Robbery pocession of Drugs. driving while disqaullifed Assault i have a full list of all crimes he committed under my name he even has a prison photo with my  name can. you please help me or suggest a lawyer as i am on the unemployment.

2. justom profile image67
    justomposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure where you are, if in the U.S. look in the phone book for Legal Aid in your city or county. Good luck, Peace!!

3. cduncan10 profile image60
    cduncan10posted 7 years ago

as justom said look up legal aid, i have to admit i'v e had some small run ins with the law and at one time my lawyer told me i would be going to jail for at least 5 months but i have never been in jail as my lawyer that legal aid helped pay for was so good

working