jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Write a hub; How to Prepare for December 21, 2012.

1. IntimatEvolution profile image78
    IntimatEvolutionposted 7 years ago

Write a hub; How to Prepare for December 21, 2012.

Write a hub focused on the best preparations measures for the 2012 predictions.  Please DO NOT write a quick mock answer.  YOU are only selling yourself short.  Write an actual hub, in order to make money.  Some people actually believe in this stuff, so write a hub to help them prepare.  It can be about what to prepare for, when to start preparing, how to prepare, etc. 

2. josh xD profile image73
    josh xDposted 7 years ago

If you can contact me later on next week, ill gladly produce a rather long hub style essay on how to prepare, and also my views and predictions for the date. Ive studied the situation for 2 years now, since i was 14 and recieved a A and A level RE grade at 14 and a Scientific relations qualification last week. Ill gladly share my views on how to prepare for what the proverbs have told us is going to happen

3. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

to prepare go about your life as any other day. 2012 is nothing more then another silly myth. no worries.

4. Think Yourself profile image59
    Think Yourselfposted 7 years ago

there is nothing to prepare cuz this is not gonna happen. It is true that Maya calendar is finishing around 21st Dec but they just gonna make a new one.

5. profile image53
    hartingaleposted 7 years ago

I guess from the question you are expecting more of Xmas 2012 then the usual mince pies and eggnog?