With the controversial Prop 19 coming up to vote in California in 6 days, I was

1. greengypsywolf1 profile image55
    greengypsywolf1posted 7 years ago

With the controversial Prop 19 coming up to vote in California in 6 days, I was wondering what...

everyone thought.
    Please no half cocked rants (either for or against), but if you have a rational comment about Prop 19, then please express it.
    As for my stand, I am 100% for it,

2. OpinionDuck profile image60
    OpinionDuckposted 7 years ago

As I have said in my hubs, it is in the same class as Tobacco and Alcohol. It can be treated in the same way as these two substances.

3. Horatio Baccus profile image60
    Horatio Baccusposted 7 years ago

The bill will do good in that it will take money from the cartels, the Mongols, and the crips and give it to businesses and communities.  It's a great idea whose time is over due.  Being a good idea explains why it is down 12 points in the last poll I saw and here in Oregon measure 74 is down six.  Some how the general west coast consensus (that prohibition does more harm than the reefer itself) still hasn't translated into votes.  I have theories that pollsters still haven't figured out that modern youth are much more involved and this is the kind of issue that motivates them to the polls.  But my angle is politics no better angels for me just the blood sport, what does it take to win.  I think the bookies have it wrong this year and the results are going to flip the polls because the people who no ones believes will turn out are going to be there front and center.

Closed to reply