jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you regularly watch political news, and how does it effect your outlook? Does

1. brakel2 profile image79
    brakel2posted 7 years ago

Do you regularly watch political news, and how does it effect your outlook? Does it put you in a...

good or bad mood?

2. kunle profile image40
    kunleposted 7 years ago

Yes i do watch political news and sometimes it makes me wonder how far people will go just to have their ways, the lies that politicians tells and the chaos that they cause all around the world. Politics is the same all over the world. you need to get your mood far away from it or else you'll be in a bad mood all the time

3. Druid Dude profile image60
    Druid Dudeposted 7 years ago

I flip between news programs. Fox disgusts me. I believe they set out to try to influence elections w/ made up polls. CNN, not so much as I have been able to notice. The forums allow us to hear what some of the voters are really saying. My favorite news outlet is NWCN, out of Seattle-Portland. Been watching Parker/Spitzer. Like it. Fox really bugs me w/ their "everybody talking and being rude all at once" style.

4. niceandcool profile image60
    niceandcoolposted 7 years ago

it depends. oftentimes, bad moon because of the unending issues about corruptions.

everyday, i watch news, and i really love when it comes to politics and other social issues.it makes me feel i'm a good citizen because i'm aware of the things that are happening around me. awareness will lead to knowledge and sooner or later, will lead to wisdom.

5. NCBIer profile image60
    NCBIerposted 7 years ago

I tend to avoid watching political news because it puts me in a very bad mood. I can't watch Sarah Palin at all. As someone who grew up in Alaska, I think I see her differently than most people. I prefer to watch The Colbert Report or Daily Show if I'm going to watch anything related to politics.

6. profile image0
    Car Donationsposted 7 years ago

Same as NCBLer. I do not want to know everything that is going on with politics. I only pay attention to the important things. Like the problems in Japan. I think the political system is a big joke. Why would I want to read about grown up babies making poor decision after another for personal gains?

working