jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

What is the most important thing that you have learnt in 2010?

1. Ginger Meow profile image81
    Ginger Meowposted 7 years ago

What is the most important thing that you have learnt in 2010?

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

I learned that it will take a lot more effort on my part to understand myself. I learned that I must think with my head as much as I think with my heart and I learned that I have a lot to learn from children.
    (I probably learned other things too but that's what came to mind on the spot.)

3. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

I have learned that America still does have some real Americans in it who are capable of going to the polls and expressing their desires and beliefs.  I have been somewhat convinced that apathy is not our most central characteristic as a society.  I am almost to the point of believing that American citizens do still care about democracy and where this country is headed...but I still need a bit more proof! Prehaps in 2012. WB

4. profile image49
    furlontwposted 7 years ago

Well Ginger that is a unique question in the sense that it is vague and requires some thought. I believe that the most important thing I have learned all year and probably for all three years ever since I have been a student at Miami University and that is not to ever underestimate your own capabilities. To always believe in yourself regardless of the task. Finally, to never, no matter what the circumstances ever give up.

5. vicky4227 profile image54
    vicky4227posted 7 years ago

In 2010 i've learnt that with God all things are possible.

working