jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

What's the most important thing you have learned this year?

1. Digitskyes profile image75
    Digitskyesposted 6 years ago

What's the most important thing you have learned this year?

What events or things have taken place in your life that have given you a better understanding of yourself and your life this year? what will you be taking into 2012 that'll help with your future.

2. pstraubie48 profile image86
    pstraubie48posted 6 years ago

i learned that making the difficult decision that i made was the right one. without sharing what that was i can say this,...carefully thinking through a life changing decision is necessary...soul searching..weighing all of the options...i have adjusted to it. and i have no regrets. i made the right decision.
    in next year i will take the knowledge that i have gained through this transition in my life....not looking back trying to second guess the past, not looking forward trying to solve tomorrow...living today and not missing a moment of it.

3. Seeker7 profile image95
    Seeker7posted 6 years ago

I learned to be more accepting of who I am rather than trying to be everything to everyone. I've also learned - mostly by getting so much great support from hubbers - to be confident, to take all the chances you can and to go out and do my own thing! And hey it works! LOL!

4. Grime Remix profile image59
    Grime Remixposted 6 years ago

I learned the power of being thankful for all I'm happy for and to focus only on the things I want out of life.

5. creativebutterfly profile image60
    creativebutterflyposted 6 years ago

To take care of myself first and not keep thinking about other people all the time, putting this more into practice in 2012

6. Cardia profile image94
    Cardiaposted 6 years ago

I got my first job this summer, as a student intern, and I worked with customers. I learned so much from this, like always be friendly and helpful with customers, even if they are a little grumpy, and going the extra mile. It definitely help me.

I also learned how to drive, and got my driver's license a few days back.

I also think that I'm getting better at managing my time.

7. profile image0
    djsdivaposted 6 years ago

Not to take life for granted as we do not know how much time we have here on Earth.

8. Bella Nina profile image72
    Bella Ninaposted 6 years ago

Acceptance ~ I am more comfortable in my imperfect skin than I have ever been in my life.

Acceptance ~ I love, and I must be patient for that love to come to fruition on the part of another.

Acceptance ~ people are vastly different to state the obvious, but I am only in control of me and my actions, I am not in control of ANYONE else.

9. JosieLee profile image75
    JosieLeeposted 6 years ago

I have learned that sometimes you need to fall in order to come back stronger.

10. Godzangel profile image60
    Godzangelposted 6 years ago

Control your impulses, and think before you act.  I also learned to be patient with others and refrain from arguing as much as possible.  I also learned that wisdom is worth more than money.  A rich man can lose his money for lack of wisdom.  A rich man can double his money for abundance of wisdom.  And don't eat too much dairy stuff before bed:) 1NELOVE.

working