How do you feel that Obama is in discussions with William Daley to join his admi

1. ptosis profile image82
    ptosisposted 7 years ago

How do you feel that Obama is in discussions with William Daley to join his administration?

Richard M. Daley is the current Mayor of Chicago. His father, Richard J. Daley has been the mayor since April 1989. That’s over 40 years of control of a major city by one family. It’s basically their kingdom. ............Doesn't this confirim 'The Chicago Way,' corrupt machine that spawned Obama ......"This is not a matter of guilt by association. If you’re a member of an organized crime family — even if you’ve never killed anybody — you’re still part of an organization that routinely commits murder and you share in the guilt."

2. profile image0
    Longhunterposted 7 years ago

It's just that much more Chicago-style thug politics at it's worst. It doesn't surprise me in the least this president chose someone like Daley to join his already-corrupt administration.

Before you Libs start jumping on me for calling Obama's Administration corrupt, here's the definition from Webster's of CORRUPT

To change from good to bad in morals, manners, or actions;

To degrade with unsound principles or moral values;

To alter from the original or correct form or version.

If the shoe fits.........

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 7 years ago

Mr. Obama, as ANY American, is free to discuss, whatever, with whomever.  That is beyond question and speculation.  It does not need my appoval.  Say what you will, to whom you will.

This is the American Way.

Politics aside, a " discussion" proves nothing.  Grow up to be grown up.

It is not the American Way, that I must approve or agree to the topics in order for them to have a discussion.

Would you dare, ask me, what I talked to my husband, my father, my child about over dinner?

Policy should be all that concerns voters.

Grow up to be grown up.

Closed to reply

working