jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Can a terrorist love anyone?

1. Goodpal profile image92
    Goodpalposted 7 years ago

Can a terrorist love anyone?

Are they capable of displaying normal human emotions? What is wrong with their psychology?

2. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

They are at the point of complete despair. People who have nothing left to lose. And yes, they can love. Perhaps they are deprived of it themselves though.

3. C.V.Rajan profile image78
    C.V.Rajanposted 7 years ago

At least Islamic terrorists claim they love Islam and whatever they do is for the sake of Islam!

4. Wayne Brown profile image84
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

Do you think serial killers can love anyone?  It's basically the same premise.  Serial killing crimes defy human logic and the people who perpetrate them are not logical nor are they well.  At best they might be fanatical in their purpose.  Terrorists are much the same...long since abandoning anything of a logical nature in terms of mankind and totally fanatical in their beliefs and purpose.  Love for these people in the definition of the word does not exist.  Love in the Hebrew venacular means "to give".  I love you..."I give myself to you".  Given that definition, how could a person totally disposed taking the lives of others be oriented to anything that even closely approaches the concept of love.  They are totally aligned in an opposite pole of  "I hate" meaning..."I take".  WB

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

of course they can. they are no different then anyone else who has been brainwashed by religion. terrorist bombings are a last hope effort for them to show their love to anyone close to them. it doesn't make sense but killing people , however you do it doesn't make you incapable of love it just makes you capable of hatred.

working