jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

What if the U.S. economy suddenly collapsed?

1. badegg profile image77
    badeggposted 7 years ago

What if the U.S. economy suddenly collapsed?

What would be the first thing that you would do if the U.S. economy suddenly and totally collapsed? What if all of the countries we owe money to called in their loans? How would you survive?

2. Druid Dude profile image61
    Druid Dudeposted 7 years ago

Arnold says: "If the economy falls into the ocean...I will PULL IT OUT!" By being the fittest.

3. profile image0
    Butch Newsposted 7 years ago

I fully expect the entire world economy to collapse in the coming century.  It will be chaos and many will perish.  I expect military dictatorships to seize control but that will fail too.

You can stock up on guns and ammo and food but that will not save you as climate change becomes so severe crops will fail everywhere.  That's my prediction.

4. Wayne Brown profile image83
    Wayne Brownposted 7 years ago

The U.S. economy will never suddenly collapse...it will go south slowly like bad white wine. Nothing as big as the U S economy suddenly fails.  If General Motors went out of business tomorrow, we we would see the wind down of that momentum in various markets for years to come.  I am not saying the U.S. economy cannot fail, I am just saying that it will not totally happen in a day. WB

Closed to reply

working