jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you find the charges against julian assange too coincidental?

1. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

Do you find the charges against julian assange too coincidental?

is it strange that he's in trouble for crimes that the whole world would hate someone for?

2. BobbiRant profile image59
    BobbiRantposted 7 years ago

I'm not sure of your question but I do know that many people Now Know that we are lied to and have been lied to and know governments are probably all corrupt.  No excuses of 'I didn't know' cuts it any longer.

3. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

what i mean is that the charges against him are of a nature that will most likely make people hate him and isn't it strange that he messed with governments and suddenly two women come forward and say he had forced unprotected sex with them. do you think this is a scam to discredit him or are the charges factual.

4. Jangaplanet profile image77
    Jangaplanetposted 7 years ago

Every time someone speaks the truth , the governemnt tries to make up a story to stop them. It is obvious Assange is innocent. Now even if he did do something bad , that was not the reason the goverenemnt was after him. So right there you can see that it's all planned by the goverenment , they just hate when people know the truth.

5. profile image0
    bhaveshpatel03posted 7 years ago

No, its not looks coincidental because Assange as a whistle blower went against America & other country,s which in any case they do not like such work which go against their image. I understan it as a conspiracy of that all state to send him in prison & shut his mouth.

6. SeanPspencer profile image60
    SeanPspencerposted 7 years ago

It would seem to be so. It may be totally coincidental that Assange is targeted with a crime just as many Governments are straining to find a way to bring him to "justice", to rectify his wiki-leaks.But this appears a little unlikely to me. The real question is does the USA wield enough influence over Sweden to convince them to trial him. If they do, then Assange's conviction may very well be politically motivated. If not, then his trial may be an innocent trial, or at least not motivated by the USA's desire to attack Assange, they seem the ones with the greatest stake in his conviction

7. profile image0
    Old Empresarioposted 7 years ago

Being charged with having consensual sex with a grown woman in Sweden is strange to me.

8. wilbury4 profile image71
    wilbury4posted 7 years ago

If he is as innocent as he protests he is, then he should be over in Sweden now to clear his name.

9. A la carte profile image56
    A la carteposted 7 years ago

10. profile image0
    David99999posted 7 years ago

Yes. In fact - despite being called many derogatory names,  from "rape apologist" to "misogynist" - I refuse to believe that the charges lodged by the Swedes merely happened to coincide with the WikiLeaks revelations.  I believe that the U.S. government (primarily Hillary Clinton, Robert Gates, and Eric Holder) are behind those charges.