jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

No comment box???

1. Maggie-May profile image60
    Maggie-Mayposted 7 years ago

No comment box???

I tried to leave a comment on your Hub...Friends to the End....I guess you did it unpurpose to not have any?  If so, I completely understand, so sad..

2. Maggie-May profile image60
    Maggie-Mayposted 7 years ago

Sorry, on purpose....no spell check!!  I wish they would insert spell check to the comment boxes.

3. Mr. Happy profile image82
    Mr. Happyposted 7 years ago

I wrote a blog about this a while back: http://hubpages.com/hub/Im-not-listenin … ubpages-II

4. blake4d profile image59
    blake4dposted 7 years ago

Me too. I think maybe the box was forgotten in artistic fury.

5. profile image0
    kimberlyslyricsposted 7 years ago

Thank you for inquiring.  I for the first time in 2 years I left out a comment box on purpose.

I wonder what could you have said?

My point is given it was such a difficult content, one in which a child dies in front of its mother who cannot help as she is on so much heroine.
    I saw no reason for further commentary, as the two hubs prior were about tough subjects on drugs and drug dealing.

If this has somehow offended you, I would be happy to put anything you feel a need to say in the hub.

Thank you for inquiring and nice to meet you on a different level.  Do hope you commented as all my other hubs have comment boxes-I don't see you yet big_smile  cheers girl

I must add of 200 hubs, one hub I choose to respect this child and it's mother and BAM!  hmmmmmm

Be Well.  I shall put this page in the hub, I hope that helps