jump to last post 1-4 of 4 discussions (4 posts)

Whats the controversy regarding obama's birth certificate?

1. pisean282311 profile image61
    pisean282311posted 7 years ago

Whats the controversy regarding obama's birth certificate?

obama birth certificate among hot searches today...why?.whats the controversy regarding obama's birth certificate?

2. ChristineVianello profile image60
    ChristineVianelloposted 7 years ago

Well, if you have to show your birth cirtificate to work at McDonalds; you should have to show it to run our country.

3. Abecedarian profile image76
    Abecedarianposted 7 years ago

1. Maybe Donald Trumps ratings are in the toilet and he's trying to drum up viewers.
    2. You still have a bunch of idiots who say he's not an American citizen,this one is funny because when the birthers were passing around that foreign birth certificate, I google translated it and it said nothing of what those morons were passing around and too stupid to check for themselves before the sent out viral emails.
    3. Obama's mother is an American, so even if he were born on the moon, he'd be an American, this has gotten so old. Even top Republicans have said that he's an American citizen and it needs to be dropped and move on.
    Which leads me to #1. It's all about money for Donald Trump who owes as much as he owns.

4. jtyler profile image58
    jtylerposted 6 years ago

The whole thing is dumb really.  I wrote a hub about it if you are interested.  He has already shown his birth certificate where required before.  He has also already proven himself to be an American citizen and eligible for presidency.

working