jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Should we invade Libya?

1. chasemillis profile image71
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

Should we invade Libya?

Should we just let genocide occur or should we protect those who cannot protect themselves?

2. CWanamaker profile image99
    CWanamakerposted 6 years ago

I think its great to help other people in a time of need. However, I think we should be helping our own people first.  America doesn't need another war.  Bring the troops home and get them started on rebuilding our country.  There are many suffering and dying people here that need help. So no, I don't think we should invade Libya.

3. Mrs. Spinkler profile image66
    Mrs. Spinklerposted 6 years ago

No we should not invade Libya, it has nothing to do with us.  We, the U.S.A. have helped too many peoples when they haven't helped us.  Let the other countries defend themselves for a while so that we can concentrate on our own people, debt and economy.

4. duffsmom profile image60
    duffsmomposted 6 years ago

We're spreading ourselves pretty thin trying to improve other countries while our own is falling to ruin.

We need to get out of Iraq.  Flood Afghanistan with military and get rid of the Taliban once and for all---the women's oppression alone makes me want to stay there.  And tell the European Unions to take on Libya if they want to--we can't afford it financially and manpower-wise.

5. nightwork4 profile image59
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

no we shouldn't invade Lybia. if we had perfect countries or even a country with an honest government and a very low crime rate then we might have the tight to tell others how to live but that isn't the case so what gives us the right to decide how others should live?

6. Movie Trailers profile image55
    Movie Trailersposted 6 years ago

We have our forces all over in the middle east. I think we should finish what we started before we start helping people again.

working