jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

Do you get angry or do you get even?

1. jpcmc profile image90
    jpcmcposted 7 years ago

Do you get angry or do you get even?

Some people explode like a volcano and then they feel better afterwards.  On the other hand, some would get back at the person and then they will feel better.  So which one are you?

2. theseus profile image81
    theseusposted 7 years ago

I do both. I get angry and I get even.
    I think it is human nature to get angry when something/someone offends you. But the way one handles his anger is something else. I get even by smiling, shrugging  and then turning away from the person who caused such anger.

3. profile image0
    Dandraposted 7 years ago

I get even by not getting angry, just focussing on what I want and rising above that stuff.  That pees them off WAY more!!!!!

4. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 7 years ago

i get even. i rarely get angry as it's not part of who i am. do me wrong though and i will repay you.

5. TheBlondie profile image59
    TheBlondieposted 7 years ago

Neither really...I hold in my anger and eventually get over it, because whenever I've had to confront people it just creates more drama. Getting even only makes you look like the bad guy, and doesn't really accomplish anything.

6. Eric Prado profile image76
    Eric Pradoposted 7 years ago

Neither. I quickly get my feelings hurt, then I get over it and move on.

7. Loving_Life profile image57
    Loving_Lifeposted 7 years ago

I get angry and then I get even!!!!

I think it all depends on the situation though

8. penlady profile image60
    penladyposted 7 years ago

I get angry, but I'm trying to work on that.  I used to get even, but the revenge stuff only holds you back.  Sometimes it even comes back on you - double pay!

9. Hantaywee profile image58
    Hantayweeposted 7 years ago

I would never get even, revenge is a waste of time and effort and really doesn't prove much in the long run. I might get angry however.

10. europewalker profile image76
    europewalkerposted 6 years ago

I used to get explosive angry. Now it is not worth expending my energy on. I believe in karma. What goes around, comes around.

working