jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

:How often do you get what you want?

1. mahadevank profile image71
    mahadevankposted 6 years ago

:How often do you get what you want?

2. Thatguypk profile image50
    Thatguypkposted 6 years ago

Not often enough! But the secret of happiness is to get what you need, not what you want!

3. Buffoon profile image80
    Buffoonposted 6 years ago

Every morning, at the very least!  I always, and I mean *always* get up with a strong wish for coffee, and what do you know, I get it, every single morning!  HEHEHE

4. Ashantina profile image60
    Ashantinaposted 6 years ago

Almost always.......................................................

5. dragonlady1967 profile image86
    dragonlady1967posted 6 years ago

Not very often, but then again, I never ask for anything.

6. someonewhoknows profile image75
    someonewhoknowsposted 6 years ago

Almost never.Then you may not want it once you get it  So,be careful what you wish for.

7. profile image0
    Dandraposted 6 years ago

Always, absolutely always.                                                             .

8. chasemillis profile image69
    chasemillisposted 6 years ago

I feel like almost always...but I don't ask for a whole lot I guess, at least compared to my sister - and she gets everything she wants hmm

9. mahadevank profile image71
    mahadevankposted 6 years ago

Thatguypk…I like your answer. I am a bit low on that front…going more for the things that I want than the things that I need. I think though that if you're only going to adamantly go for what you want…you are very likely to end up with nothing. Nobody wants to give a person who only takes! smile

10. profile image0
    WhiteMuseposted 4 years ago

I do get what I want more often than not. Of course, I would be rich if that were true but I am not. But on a small scale I have gotten what I want. Sometimes it is kind of amazing what I do get. I have done a lot of the things that I wanted to do.

working