jump to last post 1-7 of 7 discussions (7 posts)

Who really runs/controls the world?

1. bman3725 profile image61
    bman3725posted 6 years ago

Who really runs/controls the world?

Does anyone believe we are really controlled by the Bildeberg group instead of our local political parties in our countries?

2. Marian Designs profile image81
    Marian Designsposted 6 years ago

This is what I believe: It's difficult, if not impossible to know what forces are running anything, because we are human and see everything from a subjective perspective. The only thing that we *can* control is how we conduct our own lives. And it is this that determines the quality of our individual lives. Not politicians, unseen forces, wealth or the lack of it, friends or the lack of them -- none of these control the quality of our experience. It's controlled from within and determined by the extent to which we seek to uphold the highest values.

3. profile image0
    Motown2Chitownposted 6 years ago

At this point in time, I'm pretty sure it's a tie between Donald Trump and Google, but I've been wrong before.  Rarely, but it has happened.

4. J.S.Matthew profile image83
    J.S.Matthewposted 6 years ago

Definitely think it is the Bilderberg Group and a variety of other secret organizations working towards the New World Order. There is some scary evidence out there.

5. someonewhoknows profile image73
    someonewhoknowsposted 6 years ago
  6. JON EWALL profile image73
    JON EWALLposted 6 years ago

The people who control what is happening in the world is those who have control of the MONEY.
    Wallstreet, bankers, governments and people like George Soros and company.

7. Wayne Brown profile image82
    Wayne Brownposted 6 years ago

The answer to that is nobody  The world is the chess board on which various groups play out their strategies and attempt to gain a greater portion of the control.  If one person or group controlled the world, there would be no basis for struggle. WB