jump to last post 1-11 of 11 discussions (11 posts)

If you could change one thing about this world for the better of our species, wh

1. FreeThoughtist profile image59
    FreeThoughtistposted 6 years ago

If you could change one thing about this world for the better of our species, what would it be?

Provide a little more than something along the lines of "free ice cream for everyone" because while this may be royally awesome, it doesn't actually benefit mankind.

And please back up your answer with YOUR OWN reasoning, not someone else's.

Be original guys n' gals, but other than that -- go nuts.

2. Hound Cat profile image58
    Hound Catposted 6 years ago

Nuclear weapons need to be eliminated and the proliferation stopped.  Ideas like missile defense need to be squelched.  Star Wars missile defense is only providing false security for the believers in it.  We must have peace at all costs.

3. BizGenGirl profile image84
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

I don't know... free ice cream for everyone could have some benefits.... lol

4. BizGenGirl profile image84
    BizGenGirlposted 6 years ago

When it comes to changing the world, we all have big ideas. I can't say that my ideas are any better than anyone elses, or that they are even more original. What I can say, is that I firmly believe each action could change the world for the better.... read more

5. Daffy Duck profile image60
    Daffy Duckposted 6 years ago

get rid of all money and have people work in their communiy and get their needs taken care of in return.  A lot of societies problems are a result of greed.

6. Jezebel28 profile image58
    Jezebel28posted 6 years ago

Get rid of dogmatic useless religions full of empty promises and oldspeak babble, permanently shut down the TV as the greatest tool of the idiot generation, shrink government worldwide, restructure education making critical thinking 100% essential and encourage individuality as opposed to the herd that passes for humankind today. READ, READ and then communicate face to face...ask questions and question any authority.

7. Mr. Happy profile image83
    Mr. Happyposted 6 years ago

I would not change the world itself as I would like people to be more aware of the Spirit within; the connection between ourselves, Mother Earth and all living things. We indeed are all one - it is the Law of One.

I agree with Jezebel as well.

8. Ann810 profile image81
    Ann810posted 6 years ago

To make sure that people with jobs training and skills, become employed full-time.

9. profile image0
    klarawieckposted 6 years ago

I just think that some people should not continue to breed. People need to be checked in the head before they can be given the opportunity to form a family. I am not talking about being perfectly sane, or religious, or of a specific race and culture, but seriously, there is a lot of dumb out there! And it seems to reproduce at a faster rate than "intelligence"

10. qwark profile image57
    qwarkposted 6 years ago

Man is man! There's nothing any of us can do to change what is the inevitable.

11. shiloh01 profile image55
    shiloh01posted 6 years ago

I wish if I could change hatred to love, so that people may live peacefully and do not kill each other which is prevalent now a day. It sinks my heart down..