jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Is there a democracy within hubpages?

1. Ranzi profile image81
    Ranziposted 6 years ago

Is there a democracy within hubpages?

2. Anne Pettit profile image73
    Anne Pettitposted 6 years ago

We do not share in ownership of hub pages, so it is not a democracy in that respect.  The leadership of hubpages is very responsive and hubbers have a great deal of influence and opportunity for input.  To my knowledge, hubpages does not hold elections.

3. Felixedet2000 profile image57
    Felixedet2000posted 6 years ago

You wont see anything near a democracy as you put it, rather what we have in hub page is hubbers assessment based on laid down criteria. It's a different scenario at hub to where democracy can be practice.

4. Juan Meza profile image59
    Juan Mezaposted 6 years ago

What is there to vote upon? What we have here is more of a forum of great thinkers, and not so great thinkers, who all have a right to their say...unless Hubpages decides you're out of line and kicks you out. Hmmmmm? Bythe way, I like your political views...look me up soon on a new perspective.

5. Matt in Jax profile image68
    Matt in Jaxposted 6 years ago

I would have to say no overall. I still feel as much a peon and not as someone who could help make decisions when it comes to HubPages.

6. Frank Atanacio profile image80
    Frank Atanacioposted 6 years ago

Its business  to them-- but I like the writers here.. nothing else some are very creative and clever  --smile

working