jump to last post 1-10 of 10 discussions (10 posts)

If you were to be sent to jail and had one phone call, who would it be to?

1. Ranzi profile image81
    Ranziposted 6 years ago

If you were to be sent to jail and had one phone call, who would it be to?

2. ErinElise profile image76
    ErinEliseposted 6 years ago

If I were to be sent to jail and was permitted to make one phone call, the phone call I would make would definitely be to my dad.

3. feenix profile image60
    feenixposted 6 years ago

if I were sent to jail and could make only one phone call, it would be to my bailsman.

4. Kaniel Loughran profile image59
    Kaniel Loughranposted 6 years ago

If I'm in jail, I'm calling the bail bondsman. If I were in prison, however, and I couldn't get out like in jail, I would call my fiancée.

5. nightwork4 profile image60
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

i'd call my wife who would then contact my lawyer. we don't have bail-bond men here and calling my lawyer first would get me in trouble with my wife who i fear far more then the law.

6. titobay profile image68
    titobayposted 6 years ago

I would call my son and tell him how much i love him and give him a lesson about life and living.

7. Marcy-Lipton profile image60
    Marcy-Liptonposted 6 years ago

https://usercontent2.hubstatic.com/5067717_f260.jpg

A cold analytical and logical well educated lawyer to save my A$$!

If I called any of my loved ones they would just panic and as we all know fear is contagious - I don't need that in jail!

8. hottopics profile image57
    hottopicsposted 6 years ago

Bail bondsman or lawyer, depends on why I am there

9. Sasinib profile image70
    Sasinibposted 6 years ago

Definitely my father! He is the one I can turn to for anything. I will have to endure a few days of lecturing though! big_smile

10. your cybersister profile image61
    your cybersisterposted 6 years ago

I can't imagine ever doing anything that would put me in jail, but if I somehow wound up there I would definitely call my husband.  Once I got him to believe I was actually there I know he would come to bail me out.

working