jump to last post 1-6 of 6 discussions (6 posts)

Do you make an effort to purchase products made from post-consumer recycled mate

1. Bob Ewing profile image53
    Bob Ewingposted 6 years ago

Do you make an effort to purchase products made from post-consumer recycled material?

If you recycle do you also buy products made from recycled material?

2. BreakingUp profile image59
    BreakingUpposted 6 years ago

Yes, I usually opt to buy products made from recycled materials over those that are not. I was brought up by a frugal (but not stingy) mom. We make it a point to maximize the use of any item.

3. manthy profile image75
    manthyposted 6 years ago

I sure do, I wish we had more American recycled products to buy man.
    We don't even have recyling in my town but I do it myself.
    Plastic,paper and aluminum
    TY for the ?

4. davenmidtown profile image90
    davenmidtownposted 6 years ago

reduce, reuse, recycle: that is the philosophy of my household. when possible I buy products that are made from post-consumer materials.  It is important to look at the percentage of how much post consumer materials are in what you buy.  Sometimes there is just enough recycled material in products to make it seem like a green product.  My biggest challenge is not to buy stuff has a better alternative.  For example; buying plastic storage containers for the fridge instead of remembering that they make glass containers that last a life-time and do the same thing. Thank you for the question.

5. alternative_ave profile image73
    alternative_aveposted 6 years ago

Yes, I usually do so there is less waste in the world. I like to reuse and build from the old so that something new is created instead of garbage.

6. paypalku profile image60
    paypalkuposted 6 years ago

I often buy products from recycled materials. In Indonesia, especially in Yogyakarta many recycled products are very unique and have artistic value. So I am happy to buy products from recycled materials.

working