jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Is it really possible for a person to have no regrets in life?

1. MangBerto08 profile image79
    MangBerto08posted 6 years ago

Is it really possible for a person to have no regrets in life?

2. Nspeel profile image77
    Nspeelposted 6 years ago

Amazing you may ask this, I have lived a very dramatic life thus far... I am only twenty one i did not live through the great depression, although we are in one, i did not see my entire family slaughterer, but i have had a crazy life of drugs, divorced parents, leaving home at a young age, being jailed over and over, and i have done nothing but learn from it all, I went to jail a few different times, but i have done nothing but learn my whole life and will learn some more as i grow. Regret is only going to slow you down its past its over move on in my eyes

3. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

Though, I can not say definetively.............I highly doubt it.

I also " question" those who say, " been married 10,, 20 35, 60 years, and never had a cross word".........

Life is about growing, and learning.   Sometimes the lessons come with pain, struggle and regret.  It IS a learning experience.

Beware, the one who tells you, all is under control and smooth sailing.   The truly experienced, have learned to face the storm.

4. profile image0
    Del Sandeenposted 6 years ago

Maybe, but probably only if they don't have a conscience.

5. fpherj48 profile image76
    fpherj48posted 5 years ago

Anything is POSSIBLE, but that doesn't make it authentic or realistic.   Any human being, who chooses to believe (and/or state) they have NO regrets in life is;
    1  Self-delusional
    2. In utter denial of truth
    3. a Liar
    4. Insulting the intelligence and common sense of others.........OR
    5. Is an ego-maniac to the point of stupidity.................

Closed to reply

working