jump to last post 1-5 of 5 discussions (5 posts)

Do You Think The United States Will Exist In It's Current Form in 100 Years?

1. Rock_nj profile image91
    Rock_njposted 6 years ago

Do You Think The United States Will Exist In It's Current Form in 100 Years?

What changes could you realistically see happen to the United States geography by 2111?  Any territories added as new states?  Any states or regions that successfully succeed from the United States?

2. brages07 profile image60
    brages07posted 6 years ago

Geographically, I don't see many changes, if any.  I suppose Puerto Rico might become a state, but there is a vocal movement against that.

3. FloraBreenRobison profile image60
    FloraBreenRobisonposted 6 years ago

I don ' think anyplace or anything will exist in its current form in 100 years.

4. onegoodwoman profile image76
    onegoodwomanposted 6 years ago

No, I do not, but I also do not see it growing or expanding.

I think, that I might live long enough to see the USofA become a part of the
    European Union, or what will become its replacement.   Not a joyful thought.

I think that my great-grandchildren will ask, " what was a homestead", " what was a field", " what was a farm", " what was a newspaper"?  These things, are also not joyful thoughts.

5. nightwork4 profile image61
    nightwork4posted 6 years ago

not in the least. i hate to say this but the U.S.A. is falling apart in so many ways. the practice of letting the wealthy rule without any rules is destroying the country. combine that with the need to try to rule the world and well, it sucks but the country is in for some serious problems.Capitalism is going to destroy the U.S.

working